Thread: Bison Nation at Today Show NBC - Local couple

Default Bison Nation at Today Show NBC - Local couple

T & D today show.jpg

My sister and brother-in-law were in NY this week and said they would give it a shot! They sure did many times viewed from 7:40am this morning until 8:30am at the Cheryl Crow Concert on the Street.
    One of the news reporters said he knows well of the NDSU, and a few other NYorkers gave her high 5's on how good the Bison are!

Shes one of the many dedicated Bison Fans and enjoys and has enjoyed watching them over the years!
    Her son played QB and RB at Century High School with CWentz growing up so she knows the family somewhat as well.
    Local Bismarck girl showing off the green in gold in downtown NY.
    Way to go sis!

Be Herd,
    NodakGreg

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Nation at Today Show NBC - Local couple

This may be the biggest news of the week with nothing else going on. You should be a proud brother.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    This may be the biggest news of the week with nothing else going on. You should be a proud brother.
    Bye weeks really do suck.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Thanks for nice comment, I do get the cander on a slow week, lol, but my sister is a major fan so I told her I would post the pic and trip story...

Lets hope we see a better game with the school up north tomorrow then the Practice with Butler, and I do think it will be better...

Go Bison!