Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 'There Goes Lance' Mega Thread

Default Re: 'There Goes Lance' Mega Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 123Gobison View Post
    He has it. Center snaps the ball at 50 yard line, Trey takes a 5 step drop and throws a 55-60 yard dart from the 45 yard line, oh that is a thing of beauty. It dosent matter who are playing against, Buttler Bulldogs or Grand Forks Butterflies. He got it. All he has to do is keep improving and take advantage of Randy Hedbergs great experience and knowledge. I wish he ran less.
    Exactly. Some of what he showed against Butler is entirely opponent independent. How smooth he rolled out with two defenders in his face running him down, throwing the TE open on a stop route away from the defender, the effortless 50+ yard dime he dropped out of the sky to Sproles. It is all sooooo good.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Exactly. Some of what he showed against Butler is entirely opponent independent. How smooth he rolled out with two defenders in his face running him down, throwing the TE open on a stop route away from the defender, the effortless 50+ yard dime he dropped out of the sky to Sproles. It is all sooooo good.
    Stop it. Just stop. You’re gonna make me peak too early. Still almost forty hours to game time.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Nissan heisman house- script?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk