Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Butler Post Game Thoughts/Discussion

Default Re: Butler Post Game Thoughts/Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    It doesn’t look good, but anyone know the story around it or know someone who witnessed this? She could have had a medical emergency? Or had something slipped in her drink? Or just gotten piss drunk?
    Oooor, the guy on the phone just read her a post about the real test for NDSU coming the following week and she's bent over laughing trying not to wet herself.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Obviously she wasn’t in her normal state of mind. I feel bad for her that someone had to snap a pic and circulate it. To me it’s not that big of deal, more humorous than offensive. And since this was tweeted directly to NDSU, ya’ll can forget about beer sales in the dome.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Obviously she wasn’t in her normal state of mind. I feel bad for her that someone had to snap a pic and circulate it. To me it’s not that big of deal, more humorous than offensive. And since this was tweeted directly to NDSU, ya’ll can forget about beer sales in the dome.
    It's not like taking a picture of someone cross stitching at a baseball game, but it's almost as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's not like taking a picture of someone cross stitching at a baseball game, but it's almost as bad.
    Lololol

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Oooor, the guy on the phone just read her a post about the real test for NDSU coming the following week and she's bent over laughing trying not to wet herself.
    I believe this is the most likely explanation right here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I would be willing to bet this incident took place on Sunday, not Saturday. If in fact she and her companions were in attendance at Target Field they most likely walked out under their own power and will under control. Beer sales were curtailed within the stadium pretty early in the third quarter I think. I’m pretty sure I heard a vendor walking up the aisle about then yelling out for last call. It is also far too light out in this photo to be post game on Saturday unless it has been edited.

So if she did indeed poison herself to the point of loss of control it most likely occurred downtown in the postgame celebration. I could be wrong. Happened once this year already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don’t see a reasonable excuse. There is literally a bathroom in every bar/pub. Judging by the pic it was between or close to the Target Center and Field. You can see the sky walk in the background.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This picture is from Saturday at around 2:00, outside of Cowboy Jacks. I know because I walked by them on my way to the stadium after having lunch at Dulono's Pizza. I noticed the guy first because he was on all fours with his face on the sidewalk, busted sunglass lying nearby and his phone in his hand. Someone was there trying to get him up but he appeared to be more worried about the cell phone in his hand. He didn't look injured so I kept walking. Then we noticed her, swaying back and forth as she walked a bit ahead of us. We tried to walk around her and she almost stumbled into me and I had to move out of the way. She then ran into one of those metal crowd control fences and nearly went face first over it, but caught herself. We made it to the corner and crossed the street and as we were crossing I decided to look back and noticed that the two of them were standing side by side by the building and it made sense that they were probably together and had been drinking the same thing.

Neither of them represent our fan base. We've heard enough positive reports from other teams fans and businesses we've visited over the years that prove this is the exception and not the rule.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

How legal is it to take a picture of someone doing that? How much more illegal is it to post it in public space on the internet?

Why do I feel horrible for this lady, but if it were a guy I would chuckle and move on?

Regardless of legality, if I was the one in the picture I’d be pursuing lawsuit options...

How many ugly scenes will there be after the next Bizon loss?
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]