Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Butler Post Game Thoughts/Discussion

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Butler Post Game Thoughts/Discussion

Did anyone else notice a few players going with the Vernon Adams single eye black look?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    It doesn’t look good, but anyone know the story around it or know someone who witnessed this? She could have had a medical emergency? Or had something slipped in her drink? Or just gotten piss drunk?

I’d rather everyone acted respectable, but I’m not going to flip out over a few fans that don’t. I’m not sure we should brag about how much we can drink as a fanbase and then flip out over people who act drunk.
    I saw this girl at Jacks as I was leaving. She was staggering around the men’s room like she needed to go bad... when I was done I snuck out the side door and she was out there getting ready to puke. Fully clothed at that time. Her friends seemed concerned but not too concerned
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Public street = public record

There are no legal options for this embarrassment.
    Yes and especially so in downtown Minneapolis. You can’t really walk anywhere without being on a camera. All the elevators have cameras in them. Alleys, streets, everything. Then add cellphones. You have absolutely no expectation of privacy in the urban jungle unless you are in your hotel room, apartment or condo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Typical, what a joke. TOOOOOO MUCH beer, plain and simple. Own up to it.
    Remember junior being kicked off team by NCAA and some were feeling sorry for him and then the AD throwing him and Mama BB under the bus!
    Then some trying to use the excuse of Too much coffee.
    Yea, almost as embarrassing as a star hockey player pissing in an elevator.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Anyone on here go to the "tailgating" event next to Gate 6 put on by Midwest Sports Tours? It was a complete rip-off. These guys put these types of events on for a living, and completely screwed it up. This was the definition of over-promising and under-delivering. Must have sold well over 1000 tickets. Horribly long lines to just get into the fenced off area, then super long lines for food and the bar. 1 line for food, 1 bar, and only 3 gawd damn porta potties.

The whole thing felt like a big scam.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Anyone on here go to the "tailgating" event next to Gate 6 put on by Midwest Sports Tours? It was a complete rip-off. These guys put these types of events on for a living, and completely screwed it up. This was the definition of over-promising and under-delivering. Must have sold well over 1000 tickets. Horribly long lines to just get into the fenced off area, then super long lines for food and the bar. 1 line for food, 1 bar, and only 3 gawd damn porta potties.

The whole thing felt like a big scam.
    Our friends went and between the four of them got 1/2 cup of beer. Met some Bison at the hotel who were complaining and Facebook is full of conversation about it. Someone did suggest charging it back if you used a credit card. Don’t know if it works that way but worth a conversation
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    A wardrobe malfuction?
    In my opinion, "yes."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Our friends went and between the four of them got 1/2 cup of beer. Met some Bison at the hotel who were complaining and Facebook is full of conversation about it. Someone did suggest charging it back if you used a credit card. Don’t know if it works that way but worth a conversation
    If they want anyone to buy another thing, they'll offer some sort of goodwill refund.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    How legal is it to take a picture of someone doing that? How much more illegal is it to post it in public space on the internet?

Why do I feel horrible for this lady, but if it were a guy I would chuckle and move on?

Regardless of legality, if I was the one in the picture I’d be pursuing lawsuit options...
    You cant expect privacy or any considerations when you are doing this in the public domain. Its not like some guy came by and noticed she was drunk so he pulled her pants down and took a picture.

It unfortunate. But this is the day and age we live in where everyone is just a second away from becoming a punch line.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."