Page 46 of 80 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Verbal: Trey Lance

Default Re: Trey>Carson>Stick>Jensen Dont reply.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    UC DAVIS COACH HAWKINS APPROVES OF MY THREAD!!

he said today. "Lance might be better than Wentz/Stick"
    I also would agree with him, but it's going to be at least three years before I can come to a solid conclusion. So far, the kid, along with the rest of the team, has far out-performed my expectations.
    Hail the BISON!!!

You're not supposed to reply to the thread, remember? Where's Tony when we need him?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Plus he fumbled a snap last year, picked it up and ran for 40-yard TD.

That early experience has to help.

But, don’t get me wrong, I’m not all in on him yet, as he has not been pulverized by a solid DLine/set of LBs yet. 2-3 or more big hits in him when game is in question will be telling. I think UNI has that potential, and maybe a couple other MVFC teams.

Rosenboom has NFL looks, so I doubt he’ll do anything dubious this season ... if he’s smart that is, but I don’t know if he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    His struggles are coming. SDSU could cause some offensive struggles. I would almost guarantee YSU and UNI cause issues for a new QB. Our more experienced qb lead offenses have struggled against them at times

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    You're not supposed to reply to the thread, remember? Where's Tony when we need him?
    that was a different thread... this 1 I just said Don't @ me.... but ya'll did
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Ha Ha! I do what I want!

Anyway, I'm hanging out with my posse squad: http://www.reddit.com/r/madlads

Might be, but that drive Carson Wentz engineered against RedBirds in the FCS finals, SDSU Urzendowski catch during the playoffs, last 2 minutes drive againt UNI is something else. I dont think anybody can match that.

Snowgoose is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wentz looked like a pro QB from his first start to me as I have mentioned before but he was JR. I never saw pro QB in Jensen just a guy that got a lot out of his talent. Stick I absolutely loved and I never saw starting pro QB in him either, but I saw a similar version to Christian Ponder in my mind.

Trey looks like a young Brady so far as he is just standing back there with confidence and ripping it, but has the legs of Mariotta. Hoping his great decision making and accuracy continues against better opponents cause it is impressive. He will obviously have his up and downs as Wentz had those as well and some people on here didn't even like Wentz after he had to orchestrate lots of comebacks.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Ha Ha! I do what I want!

Anyway, I'm hanging out with my posse squad: http://www.reddit.com/r/madlads
    AHHH you're that dude running past the TV at Area 51.. NICE!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Wentz looked like a pro QB from his first start to me as I have mentioned before but he was JR. I never saw pro QB in Jensen just a guy that got a lot out of his talent. Stick I absolutely loved and I never saw starting pro QB in him either, but I saw a similar version to Christian Ponder in my mind.

Trey looks like a young Brady so far as he is just standing back there with confidence and ripping it, but has the legs of Mariotta. Hoping his great decision making and accuracy continues against better opponents cause it is impressive. He will obviously have his up and downs as Wentz had those as well and some people on here didn't even like Wentz after he had to orchestrate lots of comebacks.
    I have one buddy that I remind everyday about Wentz. I still think he is not sold on that fact that Carson is in the NFL.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I have one buddy that I remind everyday about Wentz. I still think he is not sold on that fact that Carson is in the NFL.
    Cowboys fan huh?