Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Attendance vs Gophers in Minneapolis

Default Bison Attendance vs Gophers in Minneapolis

I wonder who'll win?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

Default Re: Bison Attendance vs Gophers in Minneapolis

From last year: "The Gophers announced a crowd of 41,291 for their opener against New Mexico State, for example, but the number of scanned tickets was 20,218."

http://www.startribune.com/universit...ion/501108962/

They might have a higher announced attendance. But an 8pm Thursday night kickoff against a lowly FCS school, I doubt they have more butts in the seats than Target Field on Saturday.

Tough to say. Many of the bison ticket sales may be for scalpers who end up eating them too.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Gophers have $199 season tickets. THey are GIVING away seats for this one. ten bucks. Doing their best. NDSU will bring 35 to 40 and paying full price. Crazy. Going to be a unique and fun atmosphere. Thankfully NDSU was thinking outside the box on this one as it will end up being larger take home than any FBS game.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

If you decide to go at the last minute... tickets are still available for $20 each, pretty cheap compared to the dome. The cheap price should help offset travel costs. Once in a while they make some better seats available.
    https://www.mlb.com/twins/tickets/ev...utler-football

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

I think UM wins because theyll be aided with the help of a regional school smelling upset+stadium capacity.

There'll also be a shit ton of bison fans but theyll be hampered by stadium size and probably the least sexy opponent theyve seen in 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I think UM wins because theyll be aided with the help of a regional school smelling upset+stadium capacity.

There'll also be a shit ton of bison fans but theyll be hampered by stadium size and probably the least sexy opponent theyve seen in 15 years.
    Wait, SDSU travels? I thought the school struggled get their fans to show up at home games that didn’t involve the Bison, hobos or pillows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Wait, SDSU travels? I thought the school struggled get their fans to show up at home games that didn’t involve the Bison, hobos or pillows.

season opener Thursday night TCF bank stadium on FS1 vs a B1G team and weekend getaway in Minneapolis............

Coughlin Alumni Stadium for cloudy, windy cold October 1 PM game vs Indiana State drive to Brookings and back in Sioux Falls in the same day.

You choose. Just looked. Brookings is 20 miles closer to Mpls opposed to Fargo...but it "takes" 20 min longer to get there. What a long shitty drive on 2 lanes through towns. Ive done Minneapolis-> Fargo in 2:50 but you need to hover around 83 with no stops.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    season opener Thursday night TCF bank stadium on FS1 vs a B1G team and weekend getaway in Minneapolis............

Coughlin Alumni Stadium for cloudy, windy cold October 1 PM game vs Indiana State drive to Brookings and back in Sioux Falls in the same day.

You choose. Just looked. Brookings is 20 miles closer to Mpls opposed to Fargo...but it "takes" 20 min longer to get there. What a long shitty drive on 2 lanes through towns. Ive done Minneapolis-> Fargo in 2:50 but you need to hover around 83 with no stops.
    I wouldn’t have any issue pushing 80+ in Colorado. Doing that in Minnesota - I’m impressed.

Hail the BISON!!!