Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 MVFC Season

Default Re: 2019 MVFC Season

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Game Over.. hahaha bunnies choke again. Coach eck looks like a drunk on the sideline yapping.
    Eck = Roman Craig

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I think Messingham is dressed as Eck tonight.
    Maybe Eck has heavily promoted SDSU’s one-day camp over the years to help prevent their recruits from seeing him attend NDSU’s three-day camp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

My take from this game - Goofs going to goof, while the Jacks are still the masters at stepping on their own Richards and making tasty turnovers in big games.

Hail the BISON!!!

Default 2019 MVFC Season

The Jacks did look good though. They had Minnesota beat and pissed it down their leg. They’ll be tough to beat again this year and we play them down there. Could be interesting. The Gophers, well they’ll suck again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    The Jacks did look good though. They had Minnesota beat and pissed it down their leg. They’ll be tough to beat again this year and we play them down there. Could be interesting. The Gophers, well they’ll suck again this year.

Gophers are going to get abused this year. Pass pro was Bad. Run D was bad bad bad.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Gophers are going to get abused this year. Pass pro was Bad. Run D was bad bad bad.
    Well, give some credit to a good SDSU team that we will have a difficult time with. I’m not at all sold on SDSU QB tho—looks soft and throws what I call a “floating ball”.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, give some credit to a good SDSU team that we will have a difficult time with. I’m not at all sold on SDSU QB tho—looks soft and throws what I call a “floating ball”.

No doubt Jack's are a good team. Minnys run D was a mess though regardless. Also agree I'm not sold on Gibbs. Wasn't pressured much and caved when he was. Very awkward looking thrower.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    No doubt Jack's are a good team. Minnys run D was a mess though regardless. Also agree I'm not sold on Gibbs. Wasn't pressured much and caved when he was. Very awkward looking thrower.
    He's a big tough dude, though. He can run the ball well and he's really young so he'll get better throwing the ball with every game. He'll be tough to handle in a few years.

MVFC 0-4 today.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    He's a big tough dude, though. He can run the ball well and he's really young so he'll get better throwing the ball with every game. He'll be tough to handle in a few years.
    Definitely has talent and potential. Pretty raw right now though.