Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2019 Watch Parties

Default Re: 2019 Watch Parties

And the other...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

My construction mind (”expertise” have been in structural wood and steel supply now for nearly 19 years) appears to me most of damage is cosmetic. You can see a steel column from the exterior shot on right side but it's only visible due to cosmetic damage not because it was hit. I'm guessing that partition wall was non bearing and had no column in it. Otherwise you'd see it sticking out of the wall with more damage to the vehicle in that side. Even if there is one it probably easily replaced as long as the roof is shored up in the meantime.

Literally looks like they drove thru the double entry doors and the partition wall and stopped.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

WELL. POST THEM HERE

apparently the ndsu foundation is "afraid" to ..

After much consideration, the NDSU Foundation has decided not to promote watch parties for the NDSU Bison football game against Central Arkansas on Oct. 3, 2020. While we know this is disappointing for Bison fans across the country, we hope you understand the health and safety of the Bison Nation is our top priority.

We look forward to the possibility of spring 2021 Bison football; we will continue to monitor gathering guidelines from the CDC and make decisions accordingly.

*Questions?*Contact Melissa Harms

HAHAHAHA
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?