Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Have to chime in on the QB situation

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Have to chime in on the QB situation

Quote Originally Posted by DomeFieldAdvantage View Post
    I thought EWU was better than SDSU overall, for the Jacks to get blown out in the semis and EWU made it a 4Q game
    I thought SDSU was a better team, but ewu played a better game. I don't think they could have played better than they did and we still stomped em.

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I thought SDSU was a better team, but ewu played a better game. I don't think they could have played better than they did and we still stomped em.
    They put up 24 on our D. 24! Not exactly stomped but I agree that at the stadium it never seemed like the game was in doubt.

I also said last year and I will hold to it now - that 2018 team may well have been better than the 2013 Bison.

Flame away...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    They put up 24 on our D. 24! Not exactly stomped but I agree that at the stadium it never seemed like the game was in doubt.

I also said last year and I will hold to it now - that 2018 team may well have been better than the 2013 Bison.

Flame away...

I agree in watching the game I was never really concerned. Thought we played average and they played they're best inspired game. We were simply a better team. Zero flame. 2018 was really athletic team. Seems we are just getting some freak athletes with our dominant recruiting now

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post

Flame away...

I’ve had this conversation before. If you go position by position, I think 2013 edges it out, but it’s close.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Have to chime in on the QB situation

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’ve had this conversation before. If you go position by position, I think 2013 edges it out, but it’s close.
    Same debates have happened here .

Imho, 2013 defense was wore down being very senior heavy and many with 4 years of physical beat down. Similarly 2013 also didn’t have as much depth as 2018.

Actually for these reasons feel that 2011, 2012 D was better than 2013. 2013 offense was much much better than 2011, 2012, thus lightening the load a bit on the 2013 D.

—-
    Aside, the 2013 team maximized performance consistently. Where as 2018 did not, but had a higher peak potential when they did. However the results were very much the same for both teams.

—-

Yea, nice “problems” to debate.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Bison View Post
    Same debates have happened here .

Imho, 2013 defense was wore down being very senior heavy and many with 4 years of physical beat down. Similarly 2013 also didn’t have as much depth as 2018.

Actually for these reasons feel that 2011, 2012 D was better than 2013. 2013 offense was much much better than 2011, 2012, thus lightening the load a bit on the 2013 D.
    I think you're off one year in regards to the 2013 Defense. That year they were pretty good, but struggled a bit in 2014 when many were playing in their 50-60th game. Then came 2015 with the youth struggling early on (Montana) and being dominant by season's end.
    Hail the BISON!!!