Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU vs Butler

Default Re: NDSU vs Butler

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I know several student government friends who are flying in from around the country to have their own reunion. This looks to have success written all over it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Thats the way the Mrs and I look at it. This is our class reunion.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by marenlee View Post
    Nevermind. I'm dumb. Didn't see the hyphens on my phone.
    The real head pounder is why they didn't just include the remainder of the top ten. I'm glad our football team isn't that lazy. What would it have taken, 30 extra key strokes? Heck just do what I did, cut and paste.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Wasn’t Butler actually decent last year? New coaches, new QB...I’ll be shocked if we reach 50 pts

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Wasn’t Butler actually decent last year? New coaches, new QB...I’ll be shocked if we reach 50 pts
    This is from about the only Pioneer League poster on AGS:

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    NDSU might be the best team in FCS, and Butler might be the worst.

Even with Pace Temple and a decent quarterback, Butler was bottom 20 material last year. With their best 2018 players gone, this could be an abysmal Butler team. I'm talking "sigh of relief we're not playing San Diego this year, because we'd lose by 50" abysmal.

Whatever Butler is getting paid, it's not enough.
    There's a flip side to having a new QB and new coaches also... they're going to want to show that they can keep this train rolling. I think you'll be shocked.

I believe Butler lost a lot from last year’s team, which went 4-7 that included a decisive lost to Valparaiso.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

http://sagarin.com/sports/cfsend.htm

Butler is 249 out of 256 teams in Sagarin. There is a reason their win over Youngstown is ranked among the biggest upsets of all time.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This is from about the only Pioneer League poster on AGS:

There's a flip side to having a new QB and new coaches also... they're going to want to show that they can keep this train rolling. I think you'll be shocked.
    Lol...I guess the spread may not be completely unrealistic.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

By mid third quarter there will be more fans on the concourse drinking beer than butts in the seats.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Definitely not a new coach. Coach Vories has been there for several years. It's possible some assistants have turned over. It does appear they have a new QB. Their current roster has a senior, a sophomore and 3 freshmen. The 2 upper classmen saw limited time last year so very little starting experience. Looks like they've been recruiting heavily in the Chicago area. They only have 13 Indiana kids on the roster, but most are from decent HS teams. Michael Tutsie may see a few former opponents. I also just noticed their back up kicker was a friend of my son!

They may be slightly better than a good D3 team but it won't be much of a challenge for the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Definitely not a new coach. Coach Vories has been there for several years. It's possible some assistants have turned over. It does appear they have a new QB. Their current roster has a senior, a sophomore and 3 freshmen. The 2 upper classmen saw limited time last year so very little starting experience. Looks like they've been recruiting heavily in the Chicago area. They only have 13 Indiana kids on the roster, but most are from decent HS teams. Michael Tutsie may see a few former opponents. I also just noticed their back up kicker was a friend of my son!

They may be slightly better than a good D3 team but it won't be much of a challenge for the Bison.
    He maybe didn't word it very well, but I think he meant that the Bison have new coaches and QB...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)