Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sagarin Says

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2019 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    This has never been the methodology of the program. Not sure why that would change. I'd rather get up comfortably and then get a bunch of reps for the 2's.

You guys help to legitimize those fuckers with this kind of shit. Playing a game "business as usual" shows that they're really not that big of a deal. We should worry about them as much as we will Butler.
    I agree! Just would like the 2s put another couple TDs on em…..
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

This has never been the methodology of the program. Not sure why that would change. I'd rather get up comfortably and then get a bunch of reps for the 2's.

You guys help to legitimize those fuckers with this kind of shit. Playing a game "business as usual" shows that they're really not that big of a deal. We should worry about them as much as we will Butler.
    It is a big deal to dunk on a rival.

And it'd be fun to give the people a show.
    College of Business Alumnus

Which is to say we will take them seriously because they are a DI football program with some good athletes. And we will game-plan as carefully as any other game. Because that is what we do. And then we will go take care of business on the field. Because that is also what we do.

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Which is to say we will take them seriously because they are a DI football program with some good athletes. And we will game-plan as carefully as any other game. Because that is what we do. And then we will go take care of business on the field. Because that is also what we do.
    Very much on point as well.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Very much on point as well.
    I soooooooooooo enjoyed the Carson Wentz show the last time they played.....one of his best games as a Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    It is a big deal to dunk on a rival.

And it'd be fun to give the people a show.
    Careful, some Bison fans really don't like to suggest that they are our rival. That's what really legitimizes "those fuckers."
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Minnesota at #53

Wyoming at #82

JMU at #90

Kansas at #45
    Good stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    That's definitely all true. What I was responding to was someone writing: "Something tells me if NDSU has a chance to keep their foot on the pedal, they will do so." I am not sure what anyone could possibly see from the last 20+ years of Bison Football that would indicate such a thing.
    Insert something clever here...

That's definitely all true. What I was responding to was someone writing: "Something tells me if NDSU has a chance to keep their foot on the pedal, they will do so." I am not sure what anyone could possibly see from the last 20+ years of Bison Football that would indicate such a thing.
    You must have forgotten the time "the Omaha Flash" Enztion went down on the field during the game to tell Rocky Hagar to stop stepping on the Sioux's throat after the game was well in hand. One of the most unbelievable scenes I've ever witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    You must have forgotten the time "the Omaha Flash" Enztion went down on the field during the game to tell Rocky Hagar to stop stepping on the Sioux's throat after the game was well in hand. One of the most unbelievable scenes I've ever witnessed.
    Man, always forget about that. Need Gordy (CAbison) to point out that video again; I know he posted it on you tube.