Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2019 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    They won in the last minute by two on a FG...NDSU won by double-digits. I don't this this is accurate at all.
    Maybe he meant they beat UC Davis with the same amount of hands as us? I guess it’s only when they lose that they talk about toes?

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    UC-Davis is was overrated IMO, they almost got beat by San Diego, they did have a nice Game against us but it was their superbowl. UND got them after 2 very physical games NDSU and Montana.

They platy the before those two and I dont think they win
    We were also off that day. I credit some of that to the gameplan that UCD put together against us and some lack of execution that we had on defense when they ran/threw to the right. In spite of that we found a way to win. Always 2 sides to the coin. Sometimes the other team just has you figured out (superbowl or not)

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    We were also off that day. I credit some of that to the gameplan that UCD put together against us and some lack of execution that we had on defense when they ran/threw to the right. In spite of that we found a way to win. Always 2 sides to the coin. Sometimes the other team just has you figured out (superbowl or not)
    They also had some good WRs... I don't think we can say that about any other team NDSU has played this year (including the one they're playing Saturday). I won't say CB is a weakness for the Bison but outside of Bridges and Hayes there's plenty of questions. That day Talbert got beat like the backup in Remember the Titans that came in for the guy from Scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    The Griz are falling in love with themselves, will be fun to watch those last two games. Should be lots of gnashing teeth after those two losses. They are really hungry for their old glory days
    What?...they have one loss to a ranked FBS school and have pretty much smoked the rest of their opponents thus far. Id be psyched as well .They're legit, imo, and can possibly win out. There's nobody left on their conference schedule that are world beaters. I'll support any FCS squad that is scrappy and would enjoy seeing them in the playoffs. Great fans and respected program.
    Last edited by Uffda; 10-11-2019 at 05:56 AM.

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Uffda View Post
    What?...they have one loss to a ranked FBS school and have pretty much smoked the rest of their opponents thus far. Id be psyched as well .They're legit, imo, and can possibly win out. There's nobody left on their conference schedule that are world beaters. I'll support any FCS squad that is scrappy and would enjoy seeing them in the playoffs. Great fans and respected program.
    Yep, a strong Griz team is good for the FCS.

Not to look too far ahead but....

Griz vs Bison in Frisco?

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Yep, a strong Griz team is good for the FCS.
    Gruk the Fizz!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Gruk the Fizz!!
    i will agree with my hater... f the griz, NDSU showed them what's up
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Not to look too far ahead but....

Griz vs Bison in Frisco?

This would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    This would be awesome!
    It would be awesome! It would be Awesome to play one of the LITERAL TWO teams that will bring more than just the player's parents to the game.

The enthusiasm for the FCS outside of fargo, Missoula, and the 25-26ish JMU fans online is so exhausting I could vomit.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS