Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2019 Sagarin Says

I have been a Miami Dolphin fan since I was eight years old. Yes, a Dolphin fan from ND.

Listening to the slimy drivel of people bored with winning is appalling.

The complaints are baseless. This Bison team is exciting as all get out to watch. Coach Entz is giving permission to Tyler to throw the ball all over the field, including a lot of deep routes.

We have two absolutely electric RB's in Brooks and Kobe Johnson, with a budding power back in Clark. Seth Wilson isn't even playing.

Mathis is going to breakout before this season is over. He is grossly underrated and is going to be a beast. He isn't just tall, the guy has the catch radius of Calvin Johnson.

We dropped to 40 this week.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    We dropped to 40 this week.
    Should have faked more field goals.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

40 feels about right, given the way the Bison played yesterday. Hope this was the wakeup call and learning experience that set up the rest of the season.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I’m trying to make this not sound like I’m arguing with you but does that mean there are like 100 FBS teams that are better than the top 10 or at least the number 10 FCS school?

I mean there are 39 G5 schools rated higher than FCS number 10. 40 if you count BYU.
    You also have to look at resources. FBS has 22 more scholarships and most have substantially more money. There should be a clear break between performance, but there obviously isn't. Most of the G5 is vastly overrated. I have absolutely no desire to join that in the current structure. I do want D1 to split into 3. Admit reality that the P5 is all about money, have a mid tier for student-athlete college football(G5 and top 30-50% of FCS), and partial/no scholarship for schools that have D1 basketball and also a football team.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    40 feels about right, given the way the Bison played yesterday. Hope this was the wakeup call and learning experience that set up the rest of the season.
    I think this bye week is coming at a most opportune time for the team. They got a wealth of good information from the contest yesterday. That will present some new things to work on in the next two weeks. Plus they should get some bodies at least partially recovered from the grind of camp and the first month of the season.

If I survive the interminable wait until the next game I expect to see a reinvigorated and very hungry team step on the field at Illinois State. I imagine that they will demonstrate to all onlookers why they have and continue to deserve the #1 ranking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    ... I expect to see a reinvigorated and very hungry team step on the field at Illinois State.
    The last couple of years, the Bison have come of flat off the break, at least in the 1/2 half. It's like it take them time to get going after the layoff.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    The last couple of years, the Bison have come of flat off the break, at least in the 1/2 half. It's like it take them time to get going after the layoff.
    Thought Bison were unstoppable coming off a bye week?

40 sounds so gross. damn it.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    40 sounds so gross. damn it.
    Our teams a man! It's Forty!!!