Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2019 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    B-Mac gives JMU the nod because of how they lost to an FBS team... Based on that logic, NDSU should get the nod this week based on how JMU barely beat a middling conference foe.
    Yes, he's done that...

https://herosports.com/fcs/football-...-week-six-ajaj
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    At least he's consistent...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Can someone explain why SDSU not getting more love in the polls? To me, they should be #2 at this point. I also think Montana should be #3 in the polls.....
    Beat the Gophers and that would be a done deal in my opinion. They were the better team, just didn't get it done.

Can someone explain why SDSU not getting more love in the polls? To me, they should be #2 at this point. I also think Montana should be #3 in the polls.....
    If anyone wants to continue ragging on B-Mac this would be a good question for him. Based on what each team lost vs what is coming back from last year and how far each got into the playoffs last year, why is JMU ahead of SDSU? SDSU lost their QB, but kept their coaching staff and they went much further in the playoffs last year. And they also had a close loss to a P5 team to start the year where they dominated the LOS.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    If anyone wants to continue ragging on B-Mac this would be a good question for him. Based on what each team lost vs what is coming back from last year and how far each got into the playoffs last year, why is JMU ahead of SDSU? SDSU lost their QB, but kept their coaching staff and they went much further in the playoffs last year. And they also had a close loss to a P5 team to start the year where they dominated the LOS.
    Completely agree with you and what I think, too. I also don't understand the undervaluing of what Montana is doing right now......

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Completely agree with you and what I think, too. I also don't understand the undervaluing of what Montana is doing right now......
    Montana should be top 5 imo.

1. nDSU
    2. SDSU
    3.jmu
    4. Montana

Montana had good argument for 3-4

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Because the Jacks lost to a wimpy B1G team and not a team that could play in the all mighty Big 12.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post

1. nDSU
    2. SDSU
    3.jmu
    4. Montana

If I told you their non-Oregon opponents average Sagarin is the equivalent of TN- Martin would you change your mind? They've beaten up on some pretty shitty opponents so far. We laid an egg against UC-Davis, don't let our poor showing there reflect better on the Griz. They don't play a quality opponent til Weber November 16. It's basically us, JMU and the Jacks, it's a big drop off from there. So maybe you're right, just pull names from a hat to fill in the rest of the 25.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    If I told you their non-Oregon opponents average Sagarin is the equivalent of TN- Martin would you change your mind? They've beaten up on some pretty shitty opponents so far. We laid an egg against UC-Davis, don't let our poor showing there reflect better on the Griz. They don't play a quality opponent til Weber November 16. It's basically us, JMU and the Jacks, it's a big drop off from there. So maybe you're right, just pull names from a hat to fill in the rest of the 25.
    Griz are blasting opponents......

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post

1. nDSU
    2. SDSU
    3.jmu
    4. Montana

The Massey Composite has Montana #2

1. NDSU
    2. Montana