Page 48 of 64 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2019 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I agree with this. Even Monmouth could put up some points.
    Yeah, we really suck. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    JMU's resume is a little thin. It's going to be interesting when they have to play some tougher teams in the playoffs. They don't necessarily blow everyone out there.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Relax, buddy. No one here thinks JMU sucks. However, the Dukes do have a tough road in the playoffs and they really didn’t play anyone all year except for a bottom-feeder Big 12 team (which they lost to) and Stonybrook (apparently).
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Relax, buddy. No one here thinks JMU sucks. However, the Dukes do have a tough road in the playoffs and they really didn’t play anyone all year except for a bottom-feeder Big 12 team (which they lost to) and Stonybrook (apparently).
    Between JMU and NDSU, they have won 8 of the last 8 national championships.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Finally one of the Dukes fan base admits it!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Finally one of the Dukes fan base admits it!
    I’ll say it again ... I feel JMU and NDSU are on a collision course to Frisco and that it will be one hell of a game. People here say their secondary is suspect, but they arguably have an overall better Dline than us, which protects the secondary a bit if you buy into their secondary is bad. I’m seeing that it’s just as good as ours given out problems at the weak side CB position. Keep in mind that Hayes got used by Stapleton in the Natty until we decided to pressure at CB and run stunts and blitzes to get to the Shor and protect Hayes.

Im thinking the Natty will be an epic battle if both JMU and NDSU make it, and I’m looking forward to it in order to “treat” what ever little Bison Fatigue one may accuse me of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hayes was also a Fr during that game too. He’s a very good CB by all regards now.

Default 2019 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Hayes was also a Fr during that game too. He’s a very good CB by all regards now.
    He has improved, but there is a reason he and at Talbert get picked on.

And Stapleton was a sophomore or freshman—don’t remember exactly. And he hadn’t really done anything until the Natty IIRC.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I do agree that Talbert gets picked on but I don’t think Hayes does. I believe Stapleton was a Sophomore for that game and for what it’s worth he’s like 6’5” and did kind of come into his own mid season. That was a big talking point for the JMU faithful that year. I also believe (without looking) JMU’s defense gives up more points to their competition this year than in years past.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’ll say it again ... I feel JMU and NDSU are on a collision course to Frisco and that it will be one hell of a game. People here say their secondary is suspect, but they arguably have an overall better Dline than us, which protects the secondary a bit if you buy into their secondary is bad. I’m seeing that it’s just as good as ours given out problems at the weak side CB position. Keep in mind that Hayes got used by Stapleton in the Natty until we decided to pressure at CB and run stunts and blitzes to get to the Shor and protect Hayes.

Im thinking the Natty will be an epic battle if both JMU and NDSU make it, and I’m looking forward to it in order to “treat” what ever little Bison Fatigue one may accuse me of.

They have a pretty strong argument that their whole front 7 is better than NDSU's. Only allowing 62.8 rush yards per game at 2.12 yards per carry on the season is just stupid good. That's better numbers than any NDSU defense has put up since the championship run started. I'll be very interested to watch their matchup with SDSU or UNI (hopefully SDSU since they're more similar to NDSU personnel wise than UNI is). I hope its either the Griz or the Dukes in Frisco (in that order) if the Bison make it. Would be a fun time and a good game to have another fan base that represents as well as those two do.