Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Sagarin Says

Default Re: 2019 Sagarin Says

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionalfanbase View Post
    I dont think NDSU is good enough to be a top 25 team in the fbs
    That’s why you’re stocking shelf’s at Best Buy and not a college football analyst
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

NDSU does not play anyone good. They do not get high rated recruits. They are located in fargo north dakota. They do not have good facilities. They would not be able to handle a power 5 conference schedule. ndsu is not a top 25 program. Play a real fbs schedule and prove yourself or you cant say your top 25. 75 fbs teams would go undefeated with the bison schedule

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU does not play anyone good. They do not get high rated recruits. They are located in fargo north dakota. They do not have good facilities. They would not be able to handle a power 5 conference schedule. ndsu is not a top 25 program. Play a real fbs schedule and prove yourself or you cant say your top 25. 75 fbs teams would go undefeated with the bison schedule
    Well you certainly have the talking points down. None of which are true...except being in Fargo. Go home troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Nope were FCS. No way we could be top 25. Ever.

This is literally the worst troll job I've ever seen. Seriously, go back to middle school with this.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I had this guy pegged as an internal trollster until I read this same old drivel. Totally not in line with the local FBS or die poster. My apologies (or cred) to El Chapo.

She’s a streamer fan. Joined 1/14 as soon as she was able to contain her tears enough to dry the keyboard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

This is hilarious---I was wondering this morning what we were going to do for comic relief.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

at least he didn't mention the abomination of the dominos breadsticks served at bison games

Let’s even the playing field here, fuckhead. Tell us, what team do you cheer for?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery