Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Retire thunderstruck.. Play "thunder"

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Retire thunderstruck.. Play "thunder"

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I get pretty pumped if Entz would come out of the locker room like that.

Lardsin must go!

"Just a Young Gun" aka Trey Lance. cmon fella's..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm all for adding new songs and those are good choices, but do not change or get rid of Thunderstruck.

Imagine Dragons are a pretty talented band with good music, but they don't really get me pumped up for an event like AC/DC can.

If NDSU was accepting any suggestions, I wouldn't really change the team intro song, but in regards to the banner rising, I would suggest the playing of Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstasy of Gold" with a montage of video highlights of last year's team (and maybe add in previous Championship teams). It was something I did this year with our events. I did a montage of the 2018 World Champions using Megaraptor's cover of the song prior to going right into each event's championship round. Here's the one I did for Fargo (if you have headphones with a bass effect, I suggest using it to get the full sound):

And yes, for those who are wondering, I ripped this idea off from Metallica. I also ripped the Earth zoom idea from KISS.
    Hail the BISON!!!

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Imagine Dragons are a pretty talented band with good music, but they don't really get me pumped up for an event like AC/DC can.

If NDSU was accepting any suggestions, I wouldn't really change the team intro song, but in regards to the banner rising, I would suggest the playing of Ennio Morricone's "The Ecstasy of Gold" with a montage of video highlights of last year's team (and maybe add in previous Championship teams). It was something I did this year with our events. I did a montage of the 2018 World Champions using Megaraptor's cover of the song prior to going right into each event's championship round. Here's the one I did for Fargo (if you have headphones with a bass effect, I suggest using it to get the full sound):

And yes, for those who are wondering, I ripped this idea off from Metallica. I also ripped the Earth zoom idea from KISS.
    I am guessing that you are a huge Nickelback fan...

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    I am guessing that you are a huge Nickelback fan...
    Not really. However, I do have four songs of theirs on my iPod, two of which are "Burn it to the Ground."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not really. However, I do have four songs of theirs on my iPod, two of which are "Burn it to the Ground."
    iPod? ? ?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    iPod? ? ?
    What is one of Steve Jobs' greatest ideas.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    its ran its course .. of course we all love it and itll be played at nasuem in the lots

HOWEVER. imagine dragons THUNDER

Imagine the countdown starts after the Banner raising on Sept 7 and this song blares out...

https://youtu.be/fKopy74weus

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I still like this song even if it's "teen pop" and I can't understand most of the words.

It's OK to not be OK.