Thread: NC Alumni group?

Default NC Alumni group?

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased tickets for the Delaware game through this group. They were on the insiders about 3-4 weeks ago. I sent in my payment with all my information to them about 12 days ago and have not heard back. Not sure if they mail tickets to me or if I pick them up at the game. Small part of me is hoping I didn't just get scammed.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Default Re: NC Alumni group?

You won't get scammed. Lots of info in this thread...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...are-2019/page3
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has purchased tickets for the Delaware game through this group. They were on the insiders about 3-4 weeks ago. I sent in my payment with all my information to them about 12 days ago and have not heard back. Not sure if they mail tickets to me or if I pick them up at the game. Small part of me is hoping I didn't just get scammed.
    You’ll be fine. They are for real. You will probably get tickets when you check in with them, but you can contact them and they respond quickly
    See you there

I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    You’ll be fine. They are for real. You will probably get tickets when you check in with them, but you can contact them and they respond quickly
    See you there
    That is one of my slight concerns, I sent them a check 2 weeks ago and in the last 4-5 days sent two e-mails with no reply. I am sure they are legit, just a little on edge as I am bringing my dad (lives in NJ) to his first ever Bison game, and he is super pumped for the whole father son thing as it has been over 20 years since we have been able to do a father son hangout event.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?