Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Dom and Jeff going behind the pay wall

Default Re: Dom and Jeff going behind the pay wall

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I was wondering about the Bison Media Zone. I wonder if they’ll do it soon just to make you think you need to pay after watching it each of the first few games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They'd have to dump their RSS feeds to do that.....then, I'd think you'd be off most of the major services. Wonder if they are willing to go there?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I've been trying to subscribe for a month and the Forum website is so incompetent, you cant actually do it on a smartphone. Maybe when they can figure out how to allow people to click subscribe and type in a card number, they will get my money. Otherwise I will never call them to subscribe. What a horribly run organization. What is it 1999?
    Heck, I signed up for the 99 cent trial offer and gave my credit card number. Pretty soon I get a nasty e mail from the Forum saying I didn't pay for it. So I go through the motions again, and get another e mail. Checked with credit card company, neither charge went through, but I did everything like I was supposed to. Told the Forum that too. So far I'm still viewing, apparently they figured out they have problems.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Heck, I signed up for the 99 cent trial offer and gave my credit card number. Pretty soon I get a nasty e mail from the Forum saying I didn't pay for it. So I go through the motions again, and get another e mail. Checked with credit card company, neither charge went through, but I did everything like I was supposed to. Told the Forum that too. So far I'm still viewing, apparently they figured out they have problems.
    You must have a desktop. Apparently they dont realize 80% of all web views are mobile

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com