Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dom and Jeff going behind the pay wall

Default Re: Dom and Jeff going behind the pay wall

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seems wierd, Dom didn't want to keep doing the Kolpack & Izzo show on Saturday's but now he's doing his own show every day? He should have left WDAY for Bison 1660.
    he didn't want to lose all that vacation time he built up over 10+ years??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seems wierd, Dom didn't want to keep doing the Kolpack & Izzo show on Saturday's but now he's doing his own show every day? He should have left WDAY for Bison 1660.
    I somewhat disagree with you. I think this is just a progression of why he left Kolpack and Izzo.....more family time. From what he posted on Twitter, the really big thing for him was getting out of the nightly sports casts. In other words, more time with family at home in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I somewhat disagree with you. I think this is just a progression of why he left Kolpack and Izzo.....more family time. From what he posted on Twitter, the really big thing for him was getting out of the nightly sports casts. In other words, more time with family at home in the evening.
    That makes sense I suppose.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    if DOM is smart. he'll talk NDSU alot and avoid Politics (be the anti gaptooth)
    Spot on, almost everybody out West has quit listening to his show because he has gone so far to the extreme left. It's sickening to me. In a climate where very few are middle of the road, it's hard to include politics in your show and not immediately piss off half your listeners and Dom is smarter than that. His strengths are FCS football (most likely THE best in the nation at this), high school sports of which he has the connections to drudge up stories statewide in ND and Western MN, and anything NDSU. He will also have sports stories from the other colleges in the state, particularly _ND Hockey. Throw in some Homer Jets/Mets talk and Vikings/Twins talk to kill off the summer and he will be fine.

Have they announced when the paywall starts?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Spot on, almost everybody out West has quit listening to his show because he has gone so far to the extreme left. It's sickening to me. In a climate where very few are middle of the road, it's hard to include politics in your show and not immediately piss off half your listeners and Dom is smarter than that. His strengths are FCS football (most likely THE best in the nation at this), high school sports of which he has the connections to drudge up stories statewide in ND and Western MN, and anything NDSU. He will also have sports stories from the other colleges in the state, particularly _ND Hockey. Throw in some Homer Jets/Mets talk and Vikings/Twins talk to kill off the summer and he will be fine.
    I guess I've never heard Dom speak anything but sports so this is surprising. But then again, I really haven't been paying close attention either.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I guess I've never heard Dom speak anything but sports so this is surprising. But then again, I really haven't been paying close attention either.
    AKBison was referring to Joel H. when he mentioned nobody out west listens anymore.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    AKBison was referring to Joel H. when he mentioned nobody out west listens anymore.
    who let RTO back on bisonville?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Ya sorry, talking about Joel.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    who let RTO back on bisonville?
    They let anyone back these days