Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Dom and Jeff going behind the pay wall

Default Re: Dom and Jeff going behind the pay wall

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I won't pay for any of these crap publications. They still will be loaded with ads and full of politically tainted articles.
    You couldnt subscribe even if you want to. I tried on both my phone and my wife's phone and it doesnt work. I figure if its that hard to subscribe, unsubscribing must be harder than XM radio

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You couldnt subscribe even if you want to. I tried on both my phone and my wife's phone and it doesnt work. I figure if its that hard to subscribe, unsubscribing must be harder than XM radio
    Yet the forum is still selling ads for premium price, no way I pay for their crap
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Yet the forum is still selling ads for premium price, no way I pay for their crap
    Great advertising value for no viewers. Eventually they will have an audience reach of senior citizens.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Great advertising value for no viewers. Eventually they will have an audience reach of senior citizens.
    Yup it tells me at home that I have used all my free viewing and must subscribe...$ 9.99 a month...nah...I will get my news from BISONVILLE

It'll be interesting to see if they can sustain this, I think their "viewership" numbers are going to plummet.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Yup it tells me at home that I have used all my free viewing and must subscribe...$ 9.99 a month...nah...I will get my news from BISONVILLE
    If you clear your cookies on your browser you can bypass that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Yeah, their tech is really bad....super easy to avoid when needed, and they don't even let you pay when you try.....

Further, McFooly and the bisonmediazone podcasts are NOT behind the pay wall.....can't figure this company out.

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yeah, their tech is really bad....super easy to avoid when needed, and they don't even let you pay when you try.....

Further, McFooly and the bisonmediazone podcasts are NOT behind the pay wall.....can't figure this company out.
    I was wondering about the Bison Media Zone. I wonder if they’ll do it soon just to make you think you need to pay after watching it each of the first few games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

its easy, Forum commumications is run by the third generation of the Marcil family, and he's a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    Incognito mode(Chrome) is quicker.