Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: To Bisonation

Default Re: To Bisonation

yeah I want the gophers to get absolutely butt f*cked by GSU. I was a gopher fan and then the 2006 game happened and they have been in-SUFF-ER-UH-BULL ever since.

I want SDSU and GSU to take turns wrecking them. Yes, even SDSU. I will probably watch whistle to whistle on both, may consider purchasing jerseys as well lol
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Good luck to GSU! When we traveled to Statesboro for our first game against GSU and beat them at home the .......... GSU fans were incredibly gracious and wouldn't let us buy a beer for the rest of the night.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If it wasn't for Talon and his ridiculous post here I would be openly pulling for GSU. Not sure what to do...

Gophers win by 20+ yawn.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WYOBISONMAN View Post
    Good luck to GSU! When we traveled to Statesboro for our first game against GSU and beat them at home the .......... GSU fans were incredibly gracious and wouldn't let us buy a beer for the rest of the night.

If your talking about at a GSU tailgates after the game,they should have given you a few free beers. If beer was running low the GSU fans could have taken up a collection from everyone, run across the street and bought another 12 pack.

I am not making excuses for GSU losing to NDSU in that first game, but you were a D2 team at the time -correct? In the long run NDSU did us a favor by helping get rid of that GSU HC.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    If it wasn't for Talon and his ridiculous post here I would be openly pulling for GSU. Not sure what to do...
    I find it kinda funny how many peoples skin he gets under by being overly complementary. It's a bold troll strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    What reticuloses posts????

(Bisonation) is a Bison fan. He asked me a question and I answered by PMing him on the Gopher Board. Bisonation doesn't post their often so I posted
    here to make sure that he went back and checked his PM. Please remember it was a *Bison that asked me a question and I was happy to help!

I have been pulling for NDSU for years. That is after I got over the last game we played against NDSU.
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 08-15-2019 at 03:58 PM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I find it kinda funny how many peoples skin he gets under by being overly complementary. It's a bold troll strategy.
    You and me both.

I also pull for Navy, Army Nebraska and UCF unless they were to play GSU for that one game.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    I am not making excuses for GSU losing to NDSU in that first game, but you were a D2 team at the time -correct?
    No, we played in Statesboro in 2006 which was our 3rd year in FCS.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    No, we played in Statesboro in 2006 which was our 3rd year in FCS.
    You still beat our @ss.