Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: To Bisonation

Default Re: To Bisonation

Tons of respect for our former FCS brothers in Georgia. Not so much for the rodents. Hope you guys throttle them.

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Where is dinky town? Yet If tour talking about G-State, where ever Dinky Town is, I would say NO!
    Mr Tall On, I think Georgia State and Minnesota wills be a great game don’t you. I think at least 14 people will tailgate which is a lot of people we can both agrees upon. I sures do wonder if NDSU fans can tailgate with you Georgia State Fans. Please respond on that other website since I don’t come here often. Go Georgia State and hope to meet Mr Tall On at super fantastic tailgate in dinky town for all the Georgia State aka GSU fans

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Mr Tall On, I think Georgia State and Minnesota wills be a great game don’t you. I think at least 14 people will tailgate which is a lot of people we can both agrees upon. I sures do wonder if NDSU fans can tailgate with you Georgia State Fans. Please respond on that other website since I don’t come here often. Go Georgia State and hope to meet Mr Tall On at super fantastic tailgate in dinky town for all the Georgia State aka GSU fans
    I'm sure if one day NDSU wants to fly to Atlanta and tailgate with all 1000 Georgia State paying ticket holders, you'll be able to. I doubt many NDSU fans will fly to a game that they know they will beat the $h!t out of State, spend the money and party with the homeless that get in free to up Georgia States fans in the seats. Who knows the NDSU fans that fly to Atlanta could dress up like hoboes and get a free hotdog and water. I'm sure you would fly to Atlanta and spend your money on that special game. I think you'd rather spend all your money in Atlanta than in Texas for the NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you buy some nice girly panties. You should make enough money around G-State's stadium to pay for a Grayhound back to Fargo.

NOW YOU JUST PARTY ON SAM!

TALON
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 08-21-2019 at 01:31 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Dinky town is a area right by the u of m campus "the center of student Life" . bars and stuff
    Thanks on the dink advice!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by bisonwest View Post
    Tons of respect for our former FCS brothers in Georgia. Not so much for the rodents. Hope you guys throttle them.
    Thanks Bisonwest. Great respect to NDSU. The best team in FBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure if one day NDSU wants to fly to Atlanta and tailgate with all 1000 Georgia State paying ticket holders, you'll be able to. I doubt many NDSU fans will fly to a game that they know they will beat the $h!t out of State, spend the money and party with the homeless that get in free to up Georgia States fans in the seats. Who knows the NDSU fans that fly to Atlanta could dress up like hoboes and get a free hotdog and water. I'm sure you would fly to Atlanta and spend your money on that special game. I think you'd rather spend all your money in Atlanta than in Texas for the NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you buy some nice girly panties. You should make enough money around G-State's stadium to pay for a Grayhound back to Fargo.

NOW YOU JUST PARTY ON SAM!

TALON
    So happy to haves Georgia State fans like you here Mr Tall On. I wish you the best in all tailgates in Minneapolis. Don’t forget to respond on the Georgia State aka GSU fanpage with all responses.

Gopher tailgating northwest of stadium had been pretty bad ass, then you mix in a walk down fraternity/sorority row to Sallys & Stub n Herbs & Bwws. its pretty dam fun Talon.. enjoy
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SamsRams View Post
    Poor Sam is confused again!

So if GSU is G-State you must think that FAMU is NDSU.

NDSU is NDSU and Georgia Southern is Georgia Southern!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Gopher tailgating northwest of stadium had been pretty bad ass, then you mix in a walk down fraternity/sorority row to Sallys & Stub n Herbs & Bwws. its pretty dam fun Talon.. enjoy
    Thanks to a TRUE NDSU FAN!

Poor Sam is confused again!

So if GSU is G-State you must think that FAMU is NDSU.

NDSU is NDSU and Georgia Southern is Georgia Southern!
    Oh I think I’ve heard of University of Southern Georgia State and their hockey program. So exciting! Will they be playing Georgia State? Can you please forward this to all message boards? I wish your Georgia State program the best.