Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall Camp Preview Series

Default Fall Camp Preview Series

Our Bison Report Summer Scout series got jumbled around and delayed with our "roster" turnover.

It's back now for Fall Camp, and better than ever with a few new sections. We started off with QBs. As with other "series", I'll drop the links in here as we go.

https://247sports.com/college/north-...and-134259090/

Default Re: Fall Camp Preview Series

The RB I'm most interested to see out there this year is Jalen Bussey. Even if he doesn't play just seeing a 5'5" 153 lb RB out there warming up with the big Rams, among others, will be fun to see.

If there ever was a guy to run the Ryan Smith special and take a direct snap while hiding behind a guard in 2 point stance....

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Read the preview but have one question. During Spring Ball wasn't it mentioned that Hoggarth was being moved back to RB? I see he's listed as a Safety on the current roster.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Read the preview but have one question. During Spring Ball wasn't it mentioned that Hoggarth was being moved back to RB? I see he's listed as a Safety on the current roster.
    That's the way that I'm treating it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    The RB I'm most interested to see out there this year is Jalen Bussey. Even if he doesn't play just seeing a 5'5" 153 lb RB out there warming up with the big Rams, among others, will be fun to see.

If there ever was a guy to run the Ryan Smith special and take a direct snap while hiding behind a guard in 2 point stance....
    For me it's Clark. With the injury to Seth he has the opportunity to emerge as a feature back.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I was just telling my family about this big offensive line and the old bison running back calling the plays and I got so dam excited my wife had to tell me to sit back down and finish my breakfast! Go Bison!

Lardsin must go!