Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall Camp Preview Series

Default Re: Fall Camp Preview Series

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

These are all PayWall links. Is Bisonville now supporting advertising for commercial products? Can any commercial site advertise their links on Bisonville now?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    These are all PayWall links. Is Bisonville now supporting advertising for commercial products? Can any commercial site advertise their links on Bisonville now?
    They are called (VIP) or free......

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I believe the unspoken rule is they provide free Bison content and thus they are allowed to occasionally plug their pay stuff. Having said that, 6 VIPs in a row. Maybe give us a freebie on the 2 deep before it comes out Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    I believe the unspoken rule is they provide free Bison content and thus they are allowed to occasionally plug their pay stuff. Having said that, 6 VIPs in a row. Maybe give us a freebie on the 2 deep before it comes out Monday?
    All of the Fall Camp Preview series is VIP, all of the corresponding BRTV episodes with a player from that position group are free.. The easiest thing to do would just be to click on my name and look through all my posts chronologically if this a concern of yours. If you do that you'll see that of my last 25 posts, 15 have been free stories and 10 have been VIP and marked as such. They're not all in the same thread many of the free stories are in the thread relevant to that player, position, coach or topic. We'll continue to provide content on Bison Report that is roughly two free pieces to every VIP piece.

https://247sports.com/college/north-...kotaStateBison

Nice article, but Keith's missing an important former Bison lineman that did well at NDSU and made it in the NFL. He's the RT on this history-making play:

Hail the BISON!!!