Thread: 2024 Verbal: McClain Miller

Default 2024 Verbal: McClain Miller

McClain Miller, 6-2, 200, RB, Middlebury (Northridge), IN

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11546927/McClain-Miller

He's listed at 220 some places, but he sure didn't look like he was playing at 220 last year. You'd think a guy who is listed as being that big would have a highlight reel of him getting tough yards, but that's not what I saw in the highlights I saw. Instead, I saw a very quick guy who is great at spotting the hole and avoiding contact. He also looked like a very credible receiving threat.

Default Re: 2024 Verbal: McClain Miller

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    McClain Miller, 6-2, 200, RB, Middlebury (Northridge), IN

https://www.hudl.com/profile/11546927/McClain-Miller

He's listed at 220 some places, but he sure didn't look like he was playing at 220 last year. You'd think a guy who is listed as being that big would have a highlight reel of him getting tough yards, but that's not what I saw in the highlights I saw. Instead, I saw a very quick guy who is great at spotting the hole and avoiding contact. He also looked like a very credible receiving threat.
    I watched his 2022 highlights and he was running people over, but he was also catching passes and running around defenders

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This will do. This will do very nicely. Love his style. Looks like the sky is the limit.

Welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He played on 4A, which is 60-80% of the schools based on enrollment. Not little schools but not huge. They lost in the state final his sophomore season and lost in the regional final to the state runner-up his junior year. The northern half of the state in that class isn't as strong, but it's still a great accomplishment.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hopefully McClain can ruin a few Christmas’s for the bad guys.