Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2020 Verbal: RaJa Nelson

Default Re: Raja Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Don't mean to turn this thread but I said absolutely NOTHING about race!! I was referring to the music! I believe white kids listen to it and record it as well. You're the one that went immediately to the race card! Oh by the way..... my dusky skinned ancestors/natives were roaming these plains long before your pasty Lib ass!!
    Sure I'll take your word for it. But I still stand by the fact it was a stupid F'n comment to make on a kid's recruiting thread.

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    How is that racist? Kids of all colors listen to crap music these days. Lucky for me prior to these posts I just watched the video without sound and appreciated the kid for his athletic ability.
    I appreciate your take on the video. The kid is legit. Very impressive, especially as I get older...

Yeah, I don't know how racist that was. It was just poorly timed/worded. Everyone is uber sensitive right now, which is why it is bad timing. Kinda like making jokes about bombs in the airport. One person might think it is funny but another is on edge. Perhaps both parties are being dipshits, huh? Also quite dickish to write it in his welcome recruiting thread.

BTW - For anyone that doesn't like this music, just do us all a favor and watch these videos with the mute on. It's really that easy. This type of music is completely pervasive throughout the sport. While I don't generally listen to it on my own time, I have been around enough young football players to understand the connection to this type of beat and emotion. It's actually perfect for the sport. Sorry if many people don't get that.

Tony - Please feel free to get rid of this and the other associated posts from this kid's thread.
    Insert something clever here...

Raja getting that NIL!

let's gooo

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqHEf3Lu...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    What will he do with all his extra tens of dollars?!?!?!?!?

Default Re: 2020 Verbal: RaJa Nelson

Great 70+ yard td run for Raja. I think they are moving hi.
    m into that ryan Smith role!!

https://x.com/NDSUfootball/status/17...604851526?s=20
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    How is that racist? Kids of all colors listen to crap music these days. Lucky for me prior to these posts I just watched the video without sound and appreciated the kid for his athletic ability.
    The music actually was a distraction to what was on the video . IMO So I turned it off.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Don't mean to turn this thread but I said absolutely NOTHING about race!! I was referring to the music! I believe white kids listen to it and record it as well. You're the one that went immediately to the race card! Oh by the way..... my dusky skinned ancestors/natives were roaming these plains long before your pasty Lib ass!!
    sorry about the whole diseased blankets thing

not really but i never know what to say when people start non-whiting each other it gets awkward fast
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    sorry about the whole diseased blankets thing

not really but i never know what to say when people start non-whiting each other it gets awkward fast
    I got a blanket from Bayer seed company once and I asked them if it had smallpoxs. I was a hoot when I used to go on binders eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I got a blanket from Bayer seed company once and I asked them if it had smallpoxs. I was a hoot when I used to go on binders eh.
    Lakes got monkeypox but that’s probably not related.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes