Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    They can't hear you on the field even if you are in the 5th row. Their focus is on the field and you just zone out everything behind you. It really is bizarre. And in a noisy stadium it's all muffled anyway. Walking through the tunnel they might hear you but they aren't listening. That is definitely one nice thing about football officiating beyond the middle school or sub-varsity level. You usually don't hear the fans because you are separated from them. Other sports are a different story.
    Can they hear you if you're in the first row?
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    Can they hear you if you're in the first row?
    Absolutely. The opposing team even waves at us behind their back, when they’re being heckled!

OK I’ve been farming (oh that’s right, no I haven't...) anyway, a couple of weeks ago I noticed all the first row tickets
    were no longer for sale on flash seats. Remember there were a few hundred, 24 in a row, many sections, $200-300 each.
    (Estimating) Im only glancing on my cell phone. Did they sell? Did they remove them from flash seats & post elsewhere?
    Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Absolutely. The opposing team even waves at us behind their back, when they’re being heckled!

OK I’ve been farming (oh that’s right, no I haven't...) anyway, a couple of weeks ago I noticed all the first row tickets
    were no longer for sale on flash seats. Remember there were a few hundred, 24 in a row, many sections, $200-300 each.
    (Estimating) Im only glancing on my cell phone. Did they sell? Did they remove them from flash seats & post elsewhere?
    Just curious.
    JMU fans bought them??? Kinda purple?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    JMU fans bought them??? Kinda purple?
    Must have! They are all gone except for the hospitality level First row seats.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Must have! They are all gone except for the hospitality level First row seats.
    They are still there (on Stubhub).
    This almost appears that one entity has ALL of them. Otherwise they wouldn't all disappear in unison, would they?

2.jpg

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonMinot View Post
    This almost appears that one entity has ALL of them. Otherwise they wouldn't all disappear in unison, would they?

2.jpg

Maybe I bought them just so I could mess around until I finally gouge you guys!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by BisonMinot View Post
    2.jpg
    Exactly. They were not sold to local businessman. They were sold to ONE partner. Emails were sent to the ncaa stating that over 500 tickets were sold to one partner, who's only intention was to resell them on flash seats for a premium.
    The partner removed them from flash seats, but kept them on stub hub. (that’s what I think happened) (wink!)

FCS Championship Game is going to be broadcast on ABC -- not bad... should get some really good ratings

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/f...broadcast-info

Scroll to the bottom to see

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    FCS Championship Game is going to be broadcast on ABC -- not bad... should get some really good ratings

https://www.ncaa.com/championships/f...broadcast-info

Scroll to the bottom to see
    Nice! That's awesome to see. That'll give a massive boost in ratings. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to the Celebration Bowls since HBCU fans have long held that over the heads of us "playoff plebes" that their game has gotten so much better ratings on ABC than the FCS title game.

Hope this means they can move the start time back as well. 11 am sucks.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN