Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    How much were experience tickets?
    They are $200 in the end zone, outside the suite. Higher on the sidelines.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    What a huge ripoff TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    These would be an option if we didn’t tailgate, but not going to give that up
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    These would be an option if we didn’t tailgate, but not going to give that up
    250.00 sideline experience. Nope.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Anyone recall what these ticket prices were at the beginning of the Bison Championship run?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Anyone recall what these ticket prices were at the beginning of the Bison Championship run?

But you bought them from the stadium. I remember calling before the GSU game and talking to a guy in the ticket office trying to find suite pricing.He told me I might want to get some tickets now because there was an increase in demand all of a sudden. So I bought 35 with the caveat that I could cancel them if we lost and I could buy 45 more if we won. Worked out pretty slick because when I called back I needed 60 instead of 45 and he had them for me.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Section 113, Row 15, Seats 13-16
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Looks like the Stubhub tickets are slowly starting to roll out...

Sec 123 Row 31

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Looks like the Stubhub tickets are slowly starting to roll out...
    Now that is some crazy prices.