Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    To me the first and second rows are among the least desirable seats in the place for football. I’d much rather sit up at a level where I can get a commanding view of the entire field of play - sort of like the coordinators in the booth but not quite that high.

Concert would be a different matter - then I’ll take that front row seat and the earplugs thank you very much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I sit in the third row at home and usually low at away games. I really enjoyed my higher row at Delaware.
    Saw a different perspective of the game.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I sit in the third row at home and usually low at away games. I really enjoyed my higher row at Delaware.
    It's nice to move around a bit I think. I usually sit up high between rows R and Z and you get a nice view of the play but it's nice to sit down low once in a while to really get an appreciation for just how big these guys are and how well/fast they move despite their size.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Based the seat location and that they're not being sold exclusively on Flash Seats (kills NCAA resell fee), I'm going to say local DFW area businesses. I know the Frisco CVB gets pretty good tickets........
    when I had front row frisco tickets on that 3 year plan. literally everyone around me were frisco business people who had wife and kids there that couldn't of cared less about NDSU or the game. every year. what a joke.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's nice to move around a bit I think. I usually sit up high between rows R and Z and you get a nice view of the play but it's nice to sit down low once in a while to really get an appreciation for just how big these guys are and how well/fast they move despite their size.
    Benefits to both for sure. I never understood just how fast NHL players really are until I went to a Wild game with tix right on the glass. Whoa! Would not want to be on that ice!

In general though for me I like to be up higher for sports. Probably just what I am used to from so much televised coverage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Open a business in Frisco and support the stadium the other 364 days a year.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Down low you are ‘in the game’
    Then I have to rewatch to see what I missed. Best of both
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    when I had front row frisco tickets on that 3 year plan. literally everyone around me were frisco business people who had wife and kids there that couldn't of cared less about NDSU or the game. every year. what a joke.
    For them, it's important to show their face (and trophy wife) among their local peers. Sporting events is a good way to network, and perhaps, build business relationships.

For those who don't want to attend, pretty good way to make a quick buck off of good seats.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I sit 5th row at home. This way the refs can hear me. If I am too high the will not. Plus it is right where the visiting team and refs come in and out so I can let them know how they are doing.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I sit 5th row at home. This way the refs can hear me. If I am too high the will not. Plus it is right where the visiting team and refs come in and out so I can let them know how they are doing.
    BisonNation thanks you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    You think major bowl games are any different???? It will be worse.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."