Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Got 8 more Sec 120 Row 5

I know last year throughout the season I would look on their site and random row 1 seats would open up. Maybe it will be like it was last season and they will release them slowly throughout the season. I know from a sales perspective it makes sense. There is a huge wave of people buying tickets for the presale and initial release; then there is a steep drop-off. If they make the 'less' desirable seats the only ones available right away, they will get sold. Then they will have zero problems selling those seats closest to the field later on. Initially last year, Experience seats were not row 1, but when I checked to see what experience seats were available end of September, there were 2 row 1 50 yard line that were open. I have no clue.

Did anyone get anything closer than row 3? From everything I can see from other boards/Facebook/Reddit the first two rows weren't available. (as far as i can tell)

Got 4 more. Sec 110 row 31. Still a bunch to be had.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seems to be plenty of tickets available in almost all sections 1015AM
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

They are selling like crazy! And no, I haven't seen anything closer than row 3. It will be interesting to see if the ticket exchange has row 1 & 2 avail in the future... last year they did.

Sold out.

Bison Nation: "You're welcome NCAA"

Yes at 9:24 - not bad!!!

I know we just bought tickets yesterday and some bought today. Any idea when they will be loaded on Flashseat accounts? I know we have time. I just never trust technology until I see proof it is there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Yesterday they had row ones on the map but you got the someone beat you to them message. Row three is good enough.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I know we just bought tickets yesterday and some bought today. Any idea when they will be loaded on Flashseat accounts? I know we have time. I just never trust technology until I see proof it is there.
    Its around end of September/October.