Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

OrygunBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Row 3, section 116, against the center aisle directly down the middle of the field.

Of all of the times that I have purchased game or concert tickets online, that was by far the easiest experience that I have ever had. I was done in about 90 seconds but it would have been faster if I could actually type. Last year wasn't that bad either, in spite of what I read on BV.
    Insert something clever here...

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The insurance policy option was nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I didn't even bother reading it. Just pissed me off when I realized that was the box I needed to decline before my order would go through. What were the details?

100% refund. Minus the policy charge of course, $17ish. Guessing you could add it by calling the number on your confirmation email.

Insurance against what?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Insurance against what?
    Shhhhhhhhhhhhuuushhhhh.

So is it safe to assume that the precode for tomorrows sale will also be the same as today and tied to your email addy????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    So is it safe to assume that the precode for tomorrows sale will also be the same as today and tied to your email addy????
    See post 121. I'm already in the waiting room for tomorrow.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's almost 2PM Eastern Time and huge numbers of seat available .. missed the opening bell, and just checked in. I still got 4 good tixs. I'll see if I can improve on them tomorrow.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

100% refund. Minus the policy charge of course, $17ish. Guessing you could add it by calling the number on your confirmation email.
    Meh, its kinda worthless when (so far) the resale value from Flashseats seems to be there. In all honesty, if NDSU ISN'T there (which sounds crazy to say) its going to be one of the bigger fan bases going anyways. Thats why getting 'good' seats is key right away. You want to have them for yourself, but if by some awful events you're not able to go, you can still sell them.

I know when JMU beat us and I had to unload my Frisco tickets I made a pretty nice profit that funded our Vegas trip.