Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Has anyone received a code to buy tickets on Thursday? What time does the sale start?
    Nope.................
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Did you guys receive an email announcement for the pre-sale back on the 15th? Code is in there.

The presale email says we'll get the link on Wednesday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Did you guys receive an email announcement for the pre-sale back on the 15th? Code is in there.
    I got that email but no code.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I got that email but no code.
    The email I got also had no code but it told me that I would get an email tomorrow with a link. This is for the "Past Attendee" presale.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The email I got also had no code but it told me that I would get an email tomorrow with a link. This is for the "Past Attendee" presale.
    Yes - there are two emails, one for past attendees with that pre-sale starting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 am CDT and one for those who signed up on the NCAA pre-sale list. The latter sale starts Thursday morning at 9:00 am CDT and the code for it was included in the email sent on the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Yes - there are two emails, one for past attendees with that pre-sale starting tomorrow (Wednesday) at 9:00 am CDT and one for those who signed up on the NCAA pre-sale list. The latter sale starts Thursday morning at 9:00 am CDT and the code for it was included in the email sent on the 15th.
    This is correct. I was confused. It appears we get the link on the same day as the sale which makes total sense.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

So if you received both - past attendees (limit 4 tix) and new sign up (limit 8 tix) - you can get at least 12 tix if you are timely?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    So if you received both - past attendees (limit 4 tix) and new sign up (limit 8 tix) - you can get at least 12 tix if you are timely?
    That is my understanding.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by virginiabison View Post
    so if you received both - past attendees (limit 4 tix) and new sign up (limit 8 tix) - you can get at least 12 tix if you are timely?
    good luck!!!!