Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Who else doesn't buy the hype on JMU this year? Fricken getting so much national love because of what they return, but they lost multiple games last year and were less than impressive to end the year. Now that's supposed to change with a whole new coaching staff?

I'll believe it when I see it.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Who else doesn't buy the hype on JMU this year? Fricken getting so much national love because of what they return, but they lost multiple games last year and were less than impressive to end the year. Now that's supposed to change with a whole new coaching staff?

Their QB is the Downfall, d is good enough but really difficult to win when your trigger man throws 5 ints....

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post

I've been saying it for a couple years now, I think most people on this board are realistic about what streamer U is. There are a few people on here that really like to pump the Dukes tires. Culhane has a complete hardon for them.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I've been saying it for a couple years now, I think most people on this board are realistic about what streamer U is. There are a few people on here that really like to pump the Dukes tires. Culhane has a complete hardon for them.

For a CAA team I've been impressed with their defense. Much better than past CAA teams that have came in and had the Bison completely blow their doors off.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

Well the media has to sell something and they were the most recent pretty thing to have success against the Empire. I'm much more interested in the upcoming relative success of shoutin' Mike Houston vs. Chris Klieman respectively. I assume Houston will have the easier job but perhaps I am off base there. I know nothing about the program he moved on to.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    Well the media has to sell something and they were the most recent pretty thing to have success against the Empire. I'm much more interested in the upcoming relative success of shoutin' Mike Houston vs. Chris Klieman respectively. I assume Houston will have the easier job but perhaps I am off base there. I know nothing about the program he moved on to.
    Bar is pretty low there. Much easier job for him. Coach K will still out shine him with improvement of the program. Houston is about at close to a one and done as you can get. I am sure he is already looking for his next job.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Wait...JMU is still relevant?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Honestly I take their unfounded reputation as a thing of pride. If they didn’t beat NDSU in 2016, they’d be seen as any other team. If people think that highly of them because they beat NDSU one time, how highly must they think of NDSU?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    You must be clueless.... don't you know that between JMU and NDSU, they have won the last 8 Natties?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Has anyone received a code to buy tickets on Thursday? What time does the sale start?