Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

I guess the word was partners instead of patrons.
    I went back and checked my email. I emailed Jared Kramer & received this reply on August 30, 2019.

Some partners requested more seats this year because we moved teams to midfield. Our partners got pushed and requested first rows. (I double checked and he said the word “pushed.”).

My reply was: I think it was a bad idea to offer the first and second rows of seats to your partners. They are now listed on flashseats for $198-$400 each. Apparently your partners did not want to sit in the first or second rows to watch the championship game. Instead one entity/partner has 23 tickets for sale in the first row, another has 23 tickets for sale in the first row, another partner has 24 tickets for sale in the first row, the list goes on and on... Totaling 232 seats in the first row are listed for sale from your partners. At least that many seats are listed for sale in the second row by your partners. All for $198-$400 each plus fees.
    (I am so angry that I think I’m going to email him again! GIVE ME AN AVID FAN FROM ONE OF THE CONTENDING TEAMS ANY DAY of the week, OVER YOUR PARTNERS! Of course I could add... be prepared for SIGNS in the 3rd Row baby!)

These tickets were definitely not for sale on the pre-sale.
    One thing that I noticed right away is that someone was selling 23 tickets in section 118 Row 1 on Flashseats. They All sold Mon. am. The price was something like $186 each. So, are those first row tickets still listed on vivid seats?
    Someone else would have to count up the tickets available on vivid seats but I simply counted the flash seat first row tickets and it was 232 that were immediately for sale.
    11:40 pm - 252 second row seats were listed for sale on Flashseats.
    Last edited by bisonfanette; 09-24-2019 at 04:40 AM.

At this point, who cares? Of course the NCAA/Frisco Chamber?/Toyota Stadium is going to give perks to the local businesses because that is who is helping fun the whole operation down there. We do the exact same crap here in Fargo at the dome.

Is reselling them shitty? Sure. 100%. Would I or other FCS fans liked to have row 1 seats? Yes. Is sitting in row 3 going to impact my experience in Frisco? No. Its not like they are going to go and ask for their comp'ed tickets back. Its all done and over with.

To me the first and second rows are among the least desirable seats in the place for football. I’d much rather sit up at a level where I can get a commanding view of the entire field of play - sort of like the coordinators in the booth but not quite that high.

Concert would be a different matter - then I’ll take that front row seat and the earplugs thank you very much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    At this point, who cares? Of course the NCAA/Frisco Chamber?/Toyota Stadium is going to give perks to the local businesses because that is who is helping fun the whole operation down there. We do the exact same crap here in Fargo at the dome.

Is reselling them shitty? Sure. 100%. Would I or other FCS fans liked to have row 1 seats? Yes. Is sitting in row 3 going to impact my experience in Frisco? No. Its not like they are going to go and ask for their comp'ed tickets back. Its all done and over with.
    Agreed the reselling is the shitty part and nothing can be done about it, but no reason for them not to hear about how shitty those actions are.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Agreed the reselling is the shitty part and nothing can be done about it, but no reason for them not to hear about how shitty those actions are.
    You would think they would comp their partners with 40-50 yard line seats. Perhaps they did & they just needed more.
    It’s the reselling in masses that stands out like a sore thumb.

It's called a kick back

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It's called a kick back

Bingo........

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    It's called a kick back

Another reason it'd be nice to know who the sellers are.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Another reason it'd be nice to know who the sellers are.
    I would assume Toyota brass since it is their stadium along with Frisco gov officials. Grease the wheels.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.