Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Remember those first and second row tickets for Frisco that were not available in Aug?
    I was told they gave those seats to their “patrons.” Well the patrons must’ve decided they’d rather have $$$ than 1st row seats! They are listing 22-24 seats for sale in a section. I counted approx 232 - 1st row seats available for $198-$400 each. A set of 23 seats sold for $198 each. Pretty sure there are at least that many second row seats for sale.
    Interesting...
    NCAA corruption.

Attached Images Attached Images

Would love to find out who the seller is of those 1st row seats.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Someone who got in on the Pre Sale and trying to make a buck or hundreds...…...good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Someone who got in on the Pre Sale and trying to make a buck or hundreds...…...good luck.
    They weren't available during the presale. Even if they were you could only get a max of 4 for the pre-presale and then 8 for the presale so the quantity of tickets they're selling indicates to me that whoever got them did it "on the side" from the NCAA or from the Toyota Stadium people.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They weren't available during the presale. Even if they were you could only get a max of 4 for the pre-presale and then 8 for the presale so the quantity of tickets they're selling indicates to me that whoever got them did it "on the side" from the NCAA or from the Toyota Stadium people.
    This... exactly. Who got these tickets and what was the justification for making them available to a party with the intent of reselling vs making them available during the public release?

Based the seat location and that they're not being sold exclusively on Flash Seats (kills NCAA resell fee), I'm going to say local DFW area businesses. I know the Frisco CVB gets pretty good tickets........
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Based the seat location and that they're not being sold exclusively on Flash Seats (kills NCAA resell fee), I'm going to say local DFW area businesses. I know the Frisco CVB gets pretty good tickets........
    Maybe... seems sketchy. I think it's silly when people complain about better seats becoming available in the Dome after returned student tickets go on sale, but this has no comparable explanation. This seems way more likely to be a way of lining someone pockets.

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'd guess it is the NCAA itself placing prime seats on Flash Seats to clear extra clams. They would have that ability.
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    I'd guess it is the NCAA itself placing prime seats on Flash Seats to clear extra clams. They would have that ability.
    That's my guess too. Does the NCAA really need to play this game with FCS tickets? Seems kinda petty considering how much face value ticket prices have been increased over the years.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That's my guess too. Does the NCAA really need to play this game with FCS tickets? Seems kinda petty considering how much face value ticket prices have been increased over the years.
    Just think how much the NCAA could clear if they wait until NDSU is 9-0 and proves they are a legit title contender...

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk