Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Frisco Tickets

Default Re: Frisco Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Sold my experience tickets within an hour of posting them for $600 a piece on flash seats. Guess I should have asked for more. I will buy standing room only at the last minute for 10 bucks a pop like I have done every year and still enjoy a midfield view.
    And they could have purchased one row lower in the same section for $11 cheaper It's your lucky day!

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Sold my experience tickets within an hour of posting them for $600 a piece on flash seats. Guess I should have asked for more. I will buy standing room only at the last minute for 10 bucks a pop like I have done every year and still enjoy a midfield view.
    Yes, this is how markets work. Person A has something that Person B values more so they exchange and BOTH people are better off.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yes, this is how markets work. Person A has something that Person B values more so they exchange and BOTH people are better off.
    I don’t think classes start for at least another week. Are you trying to attract business for an NDSU Business College alternative?
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I guess someone thinks $600. each x 2 is worth it. Someone else purchased 6 at $450 each. This happens every year.
    lol what idiots

This is huge if true.

Karl Marx thinks you're an a##hole.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sounds like the Economics class in Father Guido Sarducci's 5 Minute University (see video below)

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ute+university
    Last edited by Bisman; 08-26-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I can live with that.

The point I was trying to make was why does it seem like so many people approach these things as zero sum, calling people idiots and what not? Everyone is better off but somehow that doesn’t sit right psychologically with a lot of people.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Impressive for a dead guy.

Remember those first and second row tickets for Frisco that were not available in Aug?
    I was told they gave those seats to their “patrons.” Well the patrons must’ve decided they’d rather have $$$ than 1st row seats! They are listing 22-24 seats for sale in a section. I counted approx 232 - 1st row seats available for $198-$400 each. A set of 23 seats sold for $198 each. Pretty sure there are at least that many second row seats for sale.
    Interesting...