Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jordan Horn Transferring

Default Re: Jordan Horn Transferring

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    in search of more playing time. .... yup i was right.
    Wow what a great sports mind

behind sam griesel , nice kid, just wants to go play somewhere
    You mean he was behind your guy, Jared Samuelson, the guy that came to NDSU as a walk-on.

in search of more playing time. .... yup i was right.
    Yes. Playing time. Him and 90+% of NCAA transfers. Truly genius stuff. The point is Zion Williamson had as much of an effect on his playing time as Sam Griesel. Completely different positions and in no way related on the depth chart.

Kinda weird as he probably would have started next season if he stayed. (definitely not starting this year). I would definitely consider him as a miss as we continue the trend of losing experienced players every year. It is hard to be a developmental program if nobody stays 4 years. Must have really been unhappy if he passed up a trip to Puerto Rico! Best of luck to him at his next location.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Kinda weird as he probably would have started next season if he stayed. (definitely not starting this year). I would definitely consider him as a miss as we continue the trend of losing experienced players every year. It is hard to be a developmental program if nobody stays 4 years. Must have really been unhappy if he passed up a trip to Puerto Rico! Best of luck to him at his next location.
    Your opinion, I don't consider losing Horn as a miss, far from it as it was his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Yes. Playing time. Him and 90+% of NCAA transfers. Truly genius stuff. The point is Zion Williamson had as much of an effect on his playing time as Sam Griesel. Completely different positions and in no way related on the depth chart.
    oh settle down francis... lol harmless stuff here.

welcome to concordia-st paul jordan.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    This situation doesn't relate to what your describing. The kid wants to play. There's no space for him right now. If you want to be a developmental program you need to stagger your positional scholarships, which NDSU currently has a glut of G's that are middle class. Horn transferring will help stagger that.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Horn landing at DII University of Texas - Permian Basin. At least he went somewhere warm, even if it is Odessa, TX.

We have a lot of wings. Will miss his spark and 3 pt shot off the bench for the most part.