Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

I GOT THE TEXT!!

Nate is cool about it. he was doing sales at 1660, the show & contributing on air was part of it. but he got a new job, so voila he's off the air. edit your old posts accordingly to help out a fellow bison.

NOW Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Hail the BISON!!!

Not a bad show this week... no Kyle Emanuel so just Cole and Andy. I was hoping for a little more SDSU vitriol... they had Leevon Perry on for the last segment to talk SDSU which was definitely the highlight of the show.

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...m-october-21st

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Not a bad show this week... no Kyle Emanuel so just Cole and Andy. I was hoping for a little more SDSU vitriol... they had Leevon Perry on for the last segment to talk SDSU which was definitely the highlight of the show.

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...m-october-21st
    No more Nate?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    No more Nate?
    It was mentioned in the previous page of this thread that he got a new job that required more time so he couldn't do the show anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It was mentioned in the previous page of this thread that he got a new job that required more time so he couldn't do the show anymore.
    I usually read this one. Must have missed it. Thanks! I will no longer wonder
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans