Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Here is the latest from this morning
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...-1st-full-show
    This one gets a:

So much good stuff. My personal favorite is Nate's headline for the week: "UND Drops Football Program After Horrific Loss"

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

This is an extremely listenable show. Nate and Cole are really good together.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    This is an extremely listenable show. Nate and Cole are really good together.
    Agreed, only minor complaint I have is Nate needs to use his inside voice from time to time... usually it's most evident when they're coming back from a break.

Yeah, this is must hear radio. I'm thinking our SDSU friends should give it a listen. LOL

I don't want to oversell the segment, but it is the best hour of radio on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yeah, this is must hear radio. I'm thinking our SDSU friends should give it a listen. LOL
    Can you imagine what the episode prior to the SDSU game is going to be like?

Hail the BISON!!!

Every week I learn something new. This week I learned that Nate Tanguay doesn't really know anything about college football and Kyle Emanuel lives in Cole Jirik's basement.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯