Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Default New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Props to the station for adding new original content. The Locker Room with Nate Tanguay and Cole Jirik airs Mondays, starting August 26th from 7 am to 8 am.

Certainly makes the station more listenable with some local content with 3 local shows during the football season on Mondays plus the coaches show

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...siders-7-31-19

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

I'll be listening to it on the way to work.

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

They did a good job.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I listened today; it was outstanding.

Missed it. try and get it next time
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Missed it. try and get it next time
    It's available on the worst podcast platform known to man, Soundcloud.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    It's available on the worst podcast platform known to man, Soundcloud.
    I don't love soundcloud, but i can listen to it on my phone and it drops into the background which is nice.

Here's the podcast for those who missed the show
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...gust-26th-2019

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/so...453/sounds.rss

Above is the rss feed. Yes, soundcloug sucks, so why are you using it? Put that feed in any good podcasting app; problems solved.

I gave it a listen. That's a damn entertaining podcast. One of the best hours I've heard all year. Nate has a great personality and is real... not this lame announcer style delivery you hear everywhere else. Love hearing stories too.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I gave it a listen. That's a damn entertaining podcast. One of the best hours I've heard all year. Nate has a great personality and is real... not this lame announcer style delivery you hear everywhere else. Love hearing stories too.
    I was worried the proposed format was just going to be war stories, which I enjoy in limited quantity, as it can turn into guys reliving their glory days. However, the stories share like how the Iowa St center was owning him until he got hurt were excellent. Then, going through a bunch of the big games for the week and picking the lines was fantastic. Nate has true radio talent......he has a future in the talk medium if he continues to explore it.