Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...el-october-7th

Extended part this week: https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...el-october-7th

No mention of Tanguay at all this week, including their pick results. I hope everything is alright as I enjoy hearing him on the podcast. Kyle isn't bad, but I'm a bit jealous that he gets to work with Beth and I don't.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Default Re: New Bison1660 Radio Show - 7 am The Locker Room Tate Tanguay/ Cole Jirek

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...el-october-7th

Extended part this week: https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...el-october-7th

No mention of Tanguay at all this week, including their pick results. I hope everything is alright as I enjoy hearing him on the podcast. Kyle isn't bad, but I'm a bit jealous that he gets to work with Beth and I don't.
    I am with you on that one. Maybe Timmerman will get stormed in Bismarck and Beth will have to work with Brian in the booth this Saturday.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I don’t believe Tanguay was on The Insiders today either for their weekly show at BWW, or even a mention of him. Kyle was on though and had some good insight on big games at the FargoDome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

[QUOTE=Christopher Moen;1373357]I don’t believe Tanguay was on The Insiders today either for their weekly show at BWW, or even a mention of him. Kyle was on though and had some good insight on big games at the FargoDome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOt
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 10-11-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I don’t believe Tanguay was on The Insiders today either for their weekly show at BWW, or even a mention of him. Kyle was on though and had some good insight on big games at the FargoDome.

the last time nate was on, he didn't seem himself, it was weird and i remember thinking hmmmm..
    I really hope he's alright. I enjoy his style of banter.
    Hail the BISON!!!

[QUOTE=El_Chapo;1373361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOt

the last time nate was on, he didn't seem himself, it was weird and i remember thinking hmmmm..
    Yep, it is officially weird. They even plugged the lockeroom show and it was like he did not exist and acted like Kyle is the regular co host.

Edited to remove any possible speculation.

Go Bison!
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 10-11-2019 at 07:11 PM.

I asked via a tweet and he simply said he got busy with a different job.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I hope he didn't do anything stupid. Usually when someone simply dissapears from a position without any further reference that they ever existed it's usually something very bad or very inappropriate. Again I'm just saying I hope it wasn't I have no info on the matter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Per Nate's Twitter his real job was requiring more time

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I asked via a tweet and he simply said he got busy with a different job.
    Although I’m bummed he’s not on the show, I’m glad he’s fine.

Thanks for finding out what happened.

Hail the BISON!!!