Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Over/Under 2 Losses in 2019

Default Re: Over/Under 2 Losses in 2019

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    i saw a practice this week.

any loss would be a failure for this team
    Stacked w Depth.
    But lack experience in key positions, including the coaching staff.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I will take the under on this.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    But lack experience in key positions, including the coaching staff.
    But what appears to be monster O and D lines. The Defense overall I don't expect much of a drop off with Cox, Tuzska, Hendrix, plus a lot of impressive younger talent. I think it's gonna be a fun year.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    But what appears to be monster O and D lines. The Defense overall I don't expect much of a drop off with Cox, Tuzska, Hendrix, plus a lot of impressive younger talent. I think it's gonna be a fun year.
    Agreed. Our line play should be awesome on both sides of the ball.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Agreed. Our line play should be awesome on both sides of the ball.
    Should, though if weage is delayed that is an issue. He's a key cog to the d line

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Should, though if weage is delayed that is an issue. He's a key cog to the d line
    FWIW, they listed Waege as a backup to Tuzska on the depth chart dispersed at media day this week. Logan McCormick was listed as the other starting DE. Of course having depth on the D-line has always been a key for the Bison but if Waege has to miss the first couple games I think they'll be just fine. I've said it elsewhere but I think Ogbu is the guy to watch on the D-line this year.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    FWIW, they listed Waege as a backup to Tuzska on the depth chart dispersed at media day this week. Logan McCormick was listed as the other starting DE. Of course having depth on the D-line has always been a key for the Bison but if Waege has to miss the first couple games I think they'll be just fine. I've said it elsewhere but I think Ogbu is the guy to watch on the D-line this year.
    I like his versatility to play inside as well as DE. We are a bit thinner/untested inside

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I've said it elsewhere but I think Ogbu is the guy to watch on the D-line this year.
    Sounds like he'll start out in 3rd down packages. Definitely a player to watch.

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Sounds like he'll start out in 3rd down packages. Definitely a player to watch.
    Bartholomew Ogbu and Derek Tuszka were both sprinters in high school. I think they both ran 11.52s in the 100 meters.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

heading to Oregon with 37 consecutive wins
    Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Youngstown is the Grand Forks of Ohio.