Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hot Takes

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Hot Takes

Hot take, every single Junior and Senior on the roster will get on the field in non garbage time. All contribute on the field

Bisonwinagn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lance struggles or get's injured late in the year and the Iowa State guys leads the team to a National Championship.

A new fanbase gets butthurt over Frisco's love of Bison Nation.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    I’m having homecoming nightmares all over again...
    Was that 2002 game v UC Davis our Homecoming game? That was awful.

Scooter1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My hot take..Bison Defensive Line is going to be really good.
    The talent log jam at NDSU is best exemplified by the position switch of Quinn Alo moving to the offense. He was projected to be a significant factor for the DL early in his career. The progression of the other interior DL must have been significant to allow for Him to make the switch. If the young DL are as good as I suspect, the rest of the FCS should be very worried. Big question for me isn’t the starters but who is going to be that Caleb Butler or Stanley Jones guy. (That is assuming that Menard and Tuszka were our two best DE)

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter1 View Post
    My hot take..Bison Defensive Line is going to be really good.
    The talent log jam at NDSU is best exemplified by the position switch of Quinn Alo moving to the offense. He was projected to be a significant factor for the DL early in his career. The progression of the other interior DL must have been significant to allow for Him to make the switch. If the young DL are as good as I suspect, the rest of the FCS should be very worried. Big question for me isn’t the starters but who is going to be that Caleb Butler or Stanley Jones guy. (That is assuming that Menard and Tuszka were our two best DE)
    My bonus hot take piggybacking off of yours:

Bartholomew Ogbu will be a demon for opposing OTs on passing downs and racks up at least 8 sacks this season.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 08-05-2019 at 02:12 PM.

It won't be long the unknowns will be known.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    Lance struggles or get's injured late in the year and the Iowa State guys leads the team to a National Championship.
    Trey Lance gets drafted higher than Easton Stick did...but lower than Carson Wentz. I guess if I said higher than Wentz that would be a truly hot take