Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BISON at SDSU Tickets possibility

Default Re: BISON at SDSU Tickets possibility

Wide open for sales, folks. Get on them!

Default Re: BISON at SDSU Tickets possibility

I would like to publicly apologize to 2 awesome Bison fans.

Roadwarrier - I am very sorry for starting this unnecessary thread with the intent of helping Bison fans acquire tickets to the game at SDSU. I expected them to block the sales again. I was wrong. I hope my unnecessary post didn't ruin your day. #GoBison

NatStar1 - My bad for not posting enough. Hell I didn't even realize I had posted 18 times in 15 years. I am a pretty quiet guy. I love the information and entertainment value of Bisonville. I am just too shy to post in case someone makes fun of my post. Luckily that would never happen on Bisonville.

SomeBeach - Thanks. You pretty much summed up my life.

El Chapo - Thanks for the kind words, brother.

My fellow Bison Fans, I vow to do better. I will make sure I don't start any posts that include a single word that has ever been posted before. It will be tough...but I am up for the challenge. I also promise to post at least 3 times per year which would triple my current output. Look out Bisonville …… here comes the Big Yellow Elephant.

On a side note I was able to log in to SDSU and get 6 tickets in 119. See you in Brookings. #GoBison

B.Y.E.