FCS Survivor Pick Em is back for the sixth straight year. Last years champion was BookEm. Who will dethrone him?

Rules:

1. Pick a team you think will win that weeks game. You can only pick 1 team per week. We will also be picking into the playoffs, so choose wisely.

2. Don't pm me the pick, post on here with your pick. I will create a new thread each week and also post results each week.

3. You can only pick that team ONCE the entire time you are in the game. (Ex: You pick NDSU over MVSU, you CANNOT pick NDSU again)

4. The goal is to advance and be the last person standing.

5. Only games that have a FCS vs FCS are eligible to be picked (No matchups vs FBS, D2, NAIA, etc. allowed). Only FCS Playoff Eligible Conferences are allowed. No Ivy League MEAC, or SWAC Conference picks. All other conferences are eligible. Non-conference matchups with these conferences will NOT be included. Doing this so you can't load up on ineligible teams.

6. You have up until the start time of the game you picked to switch. (Ex: If you pick NDSU over MVSU, you can't change to another game once it has started.)

7. If your team loses, you are eliminated.

8. If you skip a week of picks, you are eliminated.

9. You can switch as many times up until the game you have picked officially starts.

10. If you have questions, pm me

11. My next post will have the Week 1 games you can pick. Let the games begin! Good luck!

12. One rule I forgot to add: If we make it to the FCS Championship, if multiple teams remain we will do a score prediction along with the pick.