Thread: TV Schedule

Default TV Schedule

Hey guys-sorry if it's been addressed already, but I searched some recent posts to see if anyone has addressed or asked, but any idea when they're releasing broadcasting info for the 2019 season? Don't see anything on gobison yet.
    Thanks!
    Rudabaux

Default Re: TV Schedule

Pretty sure there's nothing out there yet. I would think early next week when the MVFC announces their "Game of the week" exclusive to ESPN+ for reach week we'll see the rest of the TV schedule made available.

I'd guess that there will be one mid-to-late season conference game that will be exclusively on ESPN+ and the rest will be on ND NBC.

Dom mentioned somewhere that the game at Delaware will be on Flosports. I believe that is the CAA's streaming platform.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Dom mentioned somewhere that the game at Delaware will be on Flosports. I believe that is the CAA's streaming platform.
    Yes, Flo got the rights to about half of the CAA's games this season. One of their wrestling media talents (Dan Lobdell aka The Wrestling Nomad) is a JMU grad and he's been telling me about the deal since April.
    Hail the BISON!!!