Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Code Green (For Real)

Default Re: Code Green (For Real)

Solid colors always look like pjs. See: eastern Washington
    On the bright side they are not all white.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Solid colors always look like pjs. See: eastern Washington
    On the bright side they are not all white.
    They only look like pjs until some guy in the all green wearing a 50’s number decapitates another guy wearing a 20ish number in the other color as he tries to tiptoe through the B gap. Then they get all bloody and the whole pjs thing goes away...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    They only look like pjs until some guy in the all green wearing a 50’s number decapitates another guy wearing a 20ish number in the other color as he tries to tiptoe through the B gap. Then they get all bloody and the whole pjs thing goes away...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Ok, I’ll buy this
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I've always wanted us to try this. It will look great.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This thread needs is picture.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

That looks like the end product of something my dog ate on a hunting trip....not good. Either that or a CFL uni, I'll pass.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

So looking at that schedule. Is there a football game after the banner raising or just a banner raising?

Lardsin must go!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

Looks like that picture was taken in Cheney. No wonder he's shielding his eyes with that glare.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    So looking at that schedule. Is there a football game after the banner raising or just a banner raising?
    Just a scrimmage. The UNDies will be sending down their freshman girls lacrosse team to play us.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    That looks like the end product of something my dog ate on a hunting trip....not good. Either that or a CFL uni, I'll pass.
    I dont think it's anything new. We already had green helmets, pants, and jerseys. Whether all 3 look good together remains to be seen, but I think it will look good

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com