Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2019 Media

Default Re: 2019 Media

great story, compelling, rich.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Bisman is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know where to put this so I am putting it here. Iowa recently increased the salary of its assistant coaches 10%. Their strength coach, Chris Doyle (He was already the highest paid strength coach in football) will get a base pay of $800,000. It didn't mention Tom Polasek's new salary.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ry/1894286001/

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not to argue or anything but I thought I was watching the SEC network at one time and maybe I’m wrong but the Alabama strength and conditioning coach was getting a mill. Again I could be wrong.

I guess I was wrong he makes just over half a million.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Pretty weak article and it gives Craig Bohl way too much credit. We have always been good when given the resources. We were never a pass happy team, even under Bob Babich. We actually pass more now than any time in our history. Power isnt some new thing. Even Babich ran it. I think the fact we still run a pro style offense while the rest of the nation runs spread is probably a bigger factor

What was accurate is Bohl built the offense around the types of athletes we can get. The rams are small town but we recruit nationwide

Also our TV market is literally the entire state of ND and western Minnesota

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Pretty weak article and it gives Craig Bohl way too much credit. We have always been good when given the resources. We were never a pass happy team, even under Bob Babich. We actually pass more now than any time in our history. Power isnt some new thing. Even Babich ran it. I think the fact we still run a pro style offense while the rest of the nation runs spread is probably a bigger factor

What was accurate is Bohl built the offense around the types of athletes we can get. The rams are small town but we recruit nationwide

Agree article should go back to mudra.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

The author looks like a very young individual and the page seems to be a spam site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The author looks like a very young individual and the page seems to be a spam site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Says he's from college station in Texas but click on the name and he looks 12, possibly 13.