Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bison Fan Day set for August at the Fargodome 13 August 2019

Default Re: Bison Fan Day set for August at the Fargodome 13 August 2019

But the rest of Bison fan day was enjoyable as always! Lord knows, there were a lot of Bison volleyball players & football players signing autographs! 120 or so football players? So many amazing bison athletes, who were sociable and very appreciative of their fans. Nice to have Matt Larson and the coaches walking around talking to everyone! It’s really a wonderful event! F04AC9E9-8862-4DAA-B9A2-A3F135C9D987.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What makes the least amount of sense is the end of the line. Why not break up the single line at the end into 5 or 6 and have that many people across handling out yard signs. Instead they put the same number of people but all in a single line with just one guy most of the time handing out a sign. Obviously no one in charge of the setup has worked at or even been to a retail store with multiple checkout lanes.
    The single line has always been the way its been done. If you have 5 or 6 lines you need 5 or 6 people.
    I look at my Cost Cutter car coasters and think, who would ever see the logo, its at the bottom of the cup Looks nice thought.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    But the rest of Bison fan day was enjoyable as always! Lord knows, there were a lot of Bison volleyball players & football players signing autographs! 120 or so football players? So many amazing bison athletes, who were sociable and very appreciative of their fans. Nice to have Matt Larson and the coaches walking around talking to everyone! It’s really a wonderful event! F04AC9E9-8862-4DAA-B9A2-A3F135C9D987.jpg
    My complaint of the line setup aside, I agree completely with you. Crazy to see the number of fans who turn out for this year after year. The way all the fans, players, and coaches mingle on the field makes for a close knit feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    The single line has always been the way its been done. If you have 5 or 6 lines you need 5 or 6 people.
    They've always had about that many people when I'm there. They just march the single line past multiple people handing out signs. That's what doesn't make sense. I'm just saying there is room to improve efficiency there.

We went to get a yard sign and thought maybe they would give out tailgate passes like last year (they didn’t) Didn’t go through the autograph line. We have the last 8 years on the mat and framed with pictures but don’t have all hung up. Time for us to let others have that fun.
    We didn’t stay too long but enjoyed it.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1000 miles later and I got my sign. Very excited by this development.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    1000 miles later and I got my sign. Very excited by this development.
    WHAT??? I’m seriously offended! You found another middle-age lady? What’s with that?!!

Emoji needed with hands up in the air!

The one line is better than people going in 2 or 3 different doors and trying to queue up in the lobby. What I loved is when we arrived, the line moved from the sidewalk out into the road instead of just remaining on the sidewalk.

There was a line of people making purchases at the store like us when we left. It's easier to buy on your way out instead of carrying a bag around for an hour. I'm just happy we got the metal stakes for our sign as they ran out at least one year.
    It's OK to not be OK.

One of Bisonville's own was on the WDAY report from fan day. I'm not going to name him or her in case he/she wants to keep her identity secret.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    One of Bisonville's own was on the WDAY report from fan day. I'm not going to name him or her in case he/she wants to keep her identity secret.
    It's a transgender poster, you just totally gave away who it is.